‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love desserts, August 20, 2011
This review is from: Taste of Home Church Supper Desserts: 386 Delectable Treats (Paperback)
Bought this book for my daughter. After looking at it, I went back and bought one for me. Now I'm ordering one for my brother. It's one of the best dessert books I've seen. Taste of Home is a name you can trust! Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste of Home Church Supers, September 14, 2011
Beautiful book full of great recipes and I have made several of the recipes for our Church dinners and they have all been very good

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome cookbook, June 20, 2013
Rebecca (Bellville, OH, US) - See all my reviews
My son purchased one of these cookbooks at a book fair at his place of employment. I got the chance to look thru it when he brought it home. I thought it was an awesome cookbook with fairly easy dessert recipes that can be taken to a church event or anywhere. I have a friend who loves cookbooks so I made sure I ordered one as a gift for her. She received the book 2 weeks ago and was THRILLED with it. This was a great purchase. Very, very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific and easy desserts, January 15, 2013
Thought I has seen and tried every dessert recipe out there. Wrong! Very easy and very good sweets. I subscribed to the magazine years ago, but now thrilled to find this book. Use it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars cookbook, May 14, 2012
Oh my Gosh, what an excellent book. The price was just right. I have found many good recipes and will share with other

5.0 out of 5 stars Church Supper Desserts, September 6, 2013
Simply love this book!!!! I felt it was so wonderful that I purchased a copy for each of my daughters. Every recipe tried comes out lovely and tastes wonderful. Recommend for everyone to own a copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 7, 2013
Love this cookbook! I work full time but still enjoy doing some cooking. These recipes are very quick, easy and tasty!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cookbook You Can't Be Without., January 3, 2013
This cookbook "Church Supper Desserts" published by Taste of Home is packed full of recipes plus very colorful pictures. Every cook needs one on their bookshelf. They will become the talk of the town when they bake one of these special desserts and take it to their local function to share with their friends. I really enjoy Taste of Home Cookbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Desert Book Ever , Taste of Home Church Supper deserts, November 23, 2012
This book has so many awesome recipes, i have made a few, they were all very good. I chose this book because all the pictures of the great Looking deserts. In fact i bought one for each of my daughters and Daughter-inlaws. They all sure seemed happy to get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, November 3, 2011
This was a great buy. The book content is truly wonderful and the service in obtaining the book equally so.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Taste of Home Church Supper Desserts: 386 Delectable Treats
Taste of Home Church Supper Desserts: 386 Delectable Treats by Taste Of Home (Paperback - March 31, 2011)
$15.99 $12.44