Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 27, 2013
Not all cookbooks are created equally. This one is a keeper. How do I judge? If I page through and every other page or recipe is one that I will actually try (bought plenty that disappoint) - it's a good book. Uses lots of ingredients that I have on hand or can purchase locally. Love the layout too. Sent one to my daughter today - yup it is that good!
on September 7, 2012
interesting books.very helpful in canning but other books out ther for canning. would like more update ones for freezing and canning.
on October 26, 2013
Have loved every recipe I have tried so far!! The way the book is set-up is perfect for all of us with gardens -- I can look up recipes based on what I have ready in the garden.
on January 22, 2014
I bought this book back in the summer and didn't use it until this week. My sister has one as well, and called me to let me know how great one of the recipes was. She told me which page it was on & I immediately took it out to find the recipe, planning on making it for dinner that night. That's when I realized that the page was missing. Then upon further inspection, I found that about 1/3 to 1/4 of the entire book's pages had been ripped out! What a bummer...all the best recipes had been torn out. If this company sees this review and does the right thing & replaces the book (it's too late for a return), I will come back & modify my review. Otherwise, I stand by the fact that they should give their books a once-over before selling them. I am not a happy customer.
on March 17, 2015
beautiful
on October 12, 2015
Great illustrations and ideas! Love the latest addition to my collection of cookbooks!
on May 7, 2014
I like how it is organized by main ingredient, which is great for being inspired when a particular crop is in season. I also appreciate the notes space, as I'm always modifying recipes (again based on what I have), and I like making a note of how that variation turned out.