5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE TASTE OF HOME COOKBOOKS, March 26, 2013
JOANN LAMAR (OROVILLE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I HAVE PURCHASED MANY,MANY, TASTE OF HOME COOKBOOKS AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. THE RECIPES ARE ALWAYS DOWN HOME GOOD. ANYTIME I NEED TO FIND A RECIPE I ALWAYS GO TO MY TASTE OF HOME COOKBOOKS AND THIS ONE IS ALSO A WINNER. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COOKBOOK BECAUSE ALL THE RECIPES ARE WINNERS. YOU WILL LOVE THIS COOKBOOK AS MUCH AS YOU DO YOUR OTHER TASTE OF HOME COOKBOOKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rethought online recipes, October 15, 2014
I recently sold all of my "old" cookbooks in a rummage sale, deciding that the best thing to do was to simply find recipes online, clearing up countertop space in our small kitchen. Then I was visiting a friend and she had this cookbook. I LOVED the pictures! I don't like to make recipes if I don't have an idea of what they should look like when I'm finished. There are lots of great recipes in this book. The first thing I did was sit down with a stack of post-it notes and flag all the recipes I want to try. We had our first one last night and it was delicious! I can't wait to try some more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Best Recipes!, November 8, 2013
Gerald Beasley (Inola, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I love most all Taste of Home cookbooks and this one does not fail to impress. It is packed with delcious recipes from some really great cooks across the country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Cookbook ~, February 27, 2014
Recommended by a friend and I was totally and pleasantly surprised at how well it is put together, so I ordered 5 more for family and friends -
Love the receipes, love the lay-out and glad to find recipes that work for my husband (diabetic) as well as myself.
You will enjoy this cookbook and be glad you bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook, January 25, 2014
I love Taste of Home recipes, and this is a collection of some of their BEST in one collection! My sister got me a copy for Christmas, and when I told her I already owned a copy, she was thrilled because she got to keep it for herself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, August 21, 2013
I really Iike this recepie book because its gives you great recepie ideas with easy to buy ingredients and very delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook, January 24, 2014
Originally bought this for myself, my mother enjoyed so many of the recipes, so I had to buy another one for her

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 1, 2014
Great book of many different types of recipes. I recommend the seller and their cook books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything from Taste of Home is wonderful, and this one is no exception, November 16, 2014
Everything from Taste of Home is wonderful, and this one is no exception. For a bachelor pad it's especially nice. All the recipes are simple enough to put together with basic, on hand ingredients and have the Mom-made flavor that guys love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste of Home has been a favorite source for good food that doesn't require a lot ..., September 22, 2014
Lanie1a "Robbie Salisbury" (Whispering Pines, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
Taste of Home has been a favorite source for good food that doesn't require a lot of work. These winning recipes help me to stay in touch with popular tastes and modern ways to prepare good meals without stressing.