Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on May 19, 2013
I have been a subscriber since the early 90s. I hate the new magazine format. The recipes are aren't the down home comfortable recipes I fell in love with. There are too many ads now. They seem to be trying to attract more "foodie" types, and not just everyday men and women. So sad.
on May 30, 2012
I have always LOVED this magazine! The pictures are great. When I finish one of the recipes, my product usually looks identical to the pics in the mag. Recipes are beautiful, tasty, interesting and very helpful.
on June 20, 2012
I have used the magazine for years and it never dissapoints. There is something for everyone no matter what your taste are. The ideas and presentations are excellent and I especially liked the foods for kids. Even though my kids are grown they still request some of the recipes I've used from this magazine.
on July 11, 2012
An absolute bargain at $1 per month. Taste Of Home magazine is a great recipe go to whether for the holidays or for ideas to answer the daily question "What's for dinner?" Each issue offers delicious and easy recipes for desserts, dinners, cocktails, and party planning ideas. The Kindle Fire edition is superb with bright photos and magazine layout.
on May 22, 2012
Taste of home always has great receipes and the pictures look good enough to eat! It's great having it in my kindle so the receipes are available to me where ever I'm at. Easy to share them too.
on September 21, 2012
I love Taste of Home magazine. I especially recomend Taste of Home app for iPhones. Very well thought out and organized and user freindly with lots of suprising add on's. Love love love it!
on October 19, 2012
The recipes were easy to understand. The pictures were spot on and looked good enough to try. No ingredients that I haven't heard of. Looking forward to trying the suger cookies.
on October 8, 2012
I love taste of home. Very good recipes and fun articles for experienced or novice cooks. Always an exciting and delicious mix to make u want to start cooking!
on July 1, 2013
I downloaded this on my kindle and looked through it . There are several good recipes in this edition. Good Magazine it which Taste of Home lives up to.
on December 21, 2012
I love the magazine - and now I love that it is portable. I like the Kindle format. Easy to read articles or just "flip through".