Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Taste of the South
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2013
I have ALWAYS loved my Taste of the South magazine. These recipes come from people like you and me. They are time-tested and people-pleasing recipes. Everything from special dinners to the best for that pot-luck and bake sale can be found in these pages. These recipes are easy to follow and will please even the pickiest eaters.

If you LOVE good family-style homecooking, then this is the magazine for you.
on December 5, 2013
I really enjoyed my first issue of Taste of South and this was also my first Kindle magazine. It was a good experience all around. I have way too many cook books and magazines but just could not pass this one up. The dessert recipes are my favorite and this magazine did not disappoint!!. The pictures are lovely.......it's possible one might gain weight just looking at them. I will spend the 9.99 for a years subscription.
on October 11, 2012
I downloaded the Taste of the South and it did download to my Ipad. I am very happy with the Magazine and the articals are very interesting. I have the free trial issue and can't wait until I get the copies monthly.
on January 17, 2013
I actually have many paper cooking magazines and just downloaded the first cooking magazine I found that looked half interesting so I could check out what it looked like on the new kindle. I was so impressed with the magazines recipes and its ability to work with the kindle that I plan on continuing to subscribe. Now if I could just clip out the recipes it would be fabulous!!!
on February 5, 2013
Recipes like Mom and Grandma made - full of flavor and memories! Great gift for anyone that loves to cook!
on February 13, 2014
I know that when I buy Taste of the South, I am guaranteed a plethora of easy, user friendly recipes, using ingredients that I can pronounce and have on hand in my pantry. My family is going to love anything I try! It is my "Go-To" Cooking magazine!
Keep Cooking Homemade,
Jane Hillis
Alabama
on April 16, 2015
I love the magazine, and I am thrilled to have an electronic version. Has anyone figured out how to order the special issues or collector issues using Amazon and/or Kindle? It is obvious how to order these extra issues on the Newstand for an Ipad/Iphone.
on October 5, 2015
Very nice magazine. The recipes look good, and the photos look delicious. It is an entertaining read. The print is neither small nor large, but you will probably have to zoom in a bit on your device to read it well.

Each issue has a theme, and the ingredients are never too fou-fou.

One issue had to do with cooking and baking in cast iron skillets. That made me want to go out and buy one. I still haven't, but some day.

The only problem is that it will not download to a computer reader. Kindle or iPad only, as far as I can tell. The latest issue of this magazine crashes every time I try to read it on the iPad. Very frustrating. I also wish they'd give us some way to order the Special Edition issues they place ads for.
on January 20, 2014
This magazine was chocked full of good stuff about using cast iron pans.
I think every cook should have a copy
on August 26, 2012
i love the magazine!! i already have a print subscripton!! can i not receive the kindle edition for free? other magazines provide this service!