Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 8, 2010
I saw all the negative reviews as well as the few positive reviews. If you look at the other reviews of the few authors that gave this product 5 stars, you'll notice that they have only reviewed this one product giving it 5 stars or they have reviewed this same product multiple times under different product categories, etc.

Anyhow, curiosity killed the cat and I caved in and ordered the 3 month supply. Right off the bat, I knew I had been duped because it seemed too good/easy to be true, though I was still hopeful. I carried out the treatment for about two months or so before I gave up because I wasn't seeing any results and the process was becoming very tedious. I saw no fading whatsoever... What a waste of time and money! I am currently getting laser tattoo removal and the process is much easier. I go in to my dermatologist's office to get it zapped once every two months and after 10 treatments, my tattoo is nearly gone. Don't waste your precious time and money on this tatbgone garbage.
33 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2009
Because tattoos are insoluble inks embedded in the dermal layer of your skin, there's no way that a casual product like this is going to remove it.

1) The dermal layer is below the epidermis, which is the part of the skin you see and touch on a daily basis. New layers of skin are actually created closer to the surface than the tattoo, which is why they don't just fade away after a couple of weeks.

2) The reason needles have to be used to create a tattoo is because your epidermis is quite effective as a barrier. Putting the ink on your skin for hours wouldn't let it seep into the dermal layer, and putting this product on your skin won't get down to the dermal layer either unless you're going over your tattoo with a tattoo gun, so it doesn't have a chance to get to the inks.

3) Insoluble inks are just that: insoluble. They do not dissolve in a solution. Sure, they break down, but not easily. Things like UV light breaks them down...not lotion-like creams.

All these facts mean that you don't even have to consider whether or not the fancy Norwegian scientist and 'clinical' (not bona fide) trials are to be believed. This product simply doesn't do what it claims.
44 comments|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2010
I used my first with no results, called them up said I didn't use it long enough....stupidly orderd more. NO results still. I called them up again and they said I wasn't putting it on thick enough. I wasted alot of money and almost a year of my time on this bogus product and they wouldn't give me a refund! Be warned!
on June 6, 2013
Don't waste your money on this. I bought this 10 years ago and found out you can buy the main ingredient skin bleach at the pharmacy like Walgreens. Don't be fooled by these fools.
on March 3, 2013
Do NOT Purchase its merely a bleaching cream wish I had listen to the reviews. wasted my money on something I could have gotten from the beauty supply store. SMDH Laser removal is the best and effective way to go.
on October 3, 2013
It did not do anything to my tattoo after few months use. I am thinking to use other product.
SW from Florida
on February 4, 2014
this thing doesn't work. Just save your money for laser removal, and don't waste your time and money on this product.
on August 8, 2012
I got this about 4 months ago. I have a 3" tattoo that is already faded so I thought I would give it a shot despite the bad reviews. I should have listened to the reviews. I followed the directions and after 3 months of using it, NOTHING happened! When you put the cream on it actually looks like its lightening up but i think its b/c of the thickness and whiteness of the cream. when it dries up, it looks the same. I took pictures of my tattoo every month and not one change. AFter 4 months of using this I did start the laser removal process for my tattoo and I don't think it helped with that either. I thought that after the 1st session it would AT LEAST remove faster b/c I was using this cream. My Dr. said the 1st session did what he expected so I don't think that the cream helped. I WOULD RATE THIS NO STARS IF I COULD. why are these people still in business???
on April 13, 2010
I would have gave it 0 stars if I could have. I cant even believe that Amazon would offer this on their website. I've been using this product for over 6 months as directed on the instructions and I have not seen a differnece at all on my ink. Dont kid yourself this is not real like we all wish it would be. This is another scam. Laser Tattoo unfortunaltley is our only hope. Maybe someday it will be affordable.
on November 3, 2009
havent tried it yet. now that I stared at the photo gallery and saw a picture that had a poorly photoshoped pic in it (clone tool marks) i have a hunch its not its 90% fullproof as they say

just to double check.. just looked again.. def. photoshoped