5.0 out of 5 stars Best and most beautiful

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that absorbent
Published 16 months ago by Bibliotek

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and most beautiful, December 22, 2010
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
Tatcha blotting papers are simply a delight to use and work well, the papers are beautiful with flecks of gold in them and tho it is a tiny part of my daily face care they make me feel luxurious. Also the company gives personal attention to each order, that is something of a rarity these days. I started with one packet, and just ordered the holiday package of four. Wow is it a beautiful package. They clearly care about quality and aesthetics too.I rate them highly. I am writing under my husbands account name btw.LOL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blotting Paper, June 10, 2012
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
I have to say these are the best blotting papers I have ever used. After I've applied my makeup in the morning, it takes about 3-5 hours before I start having a "shine" along my T-zone (and I never like to apply more makeup- feels too heavy). These blotting papers take away the shine leaving my makeup completely intact. I always carry these in my bag, and I love the elegant and beautiful packaging. I was hesitant to try something new because my skin is pretty sensitive and I didn't want to break out (as I have with other blotting papers- namely the ones with a powdery finish). I've been using this for over a month and looks like my skin loves it too. Anyway, absolutely love this and recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that absorbent, May 27, 2013
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
When I discovered that my usual store brand blotting sheets have mineral oil, I wanted to switch to something different. This packaging was so pretty, but it's just not as effective as I would have hoped. The sheets are hard to manage, and require firmer pressing, even over obvious shine spots. So I wouldn't recommend these for oil/combo skin--they lifted off more makeup than oils-- they might work better for light touch ups in a drier climate or for someone with balanced skin. Will keep looking for a replacement to the drugstore brand...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, June 9, 2011
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
Tatcha blotting papers are simply amazing. They're are so versatile; you can use them to remove excess oil, as a powder alternative to set makeup, or to prep skin for makeup after applying lotion. Most blotting papers will pick up makeup as well as oil; Tatcha does not REMOVE makeup! Their packaging is superb and I love the history behind the brand. Best of all they're all-natural and great for all types of skin, including dry and sensitive. I also love the fact they don't have additives like powder or fragrances; my guy friends sneak and use them all the time!
A+

5.0 out of 5 stars blotting papers for grown-ups!, May 8, 2014
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
I've been using the Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets for years. They're reasonably effective for me, but I didn't realize how many other products were out there. I got a packet of these Aburatorigami papers in a subscription box so I've been trying them out.

I think these perform well. They generally do not remove makeup from my nose, forehead, chin, etc. (They did take a little eyeshadow off when I tested them on my eyelids, but it wasn't much.) The large size is nice because it means I have to use fewer sheets. The paper texture and brown color seems less artificial/more natural than some of the cheaper, competing products out there.

For me, the appearance of these after use undergoes a less dramatic change than the appearance of a Clean & Clear sheet does. I can still see that these are picking up oil, and my skin looks better afterwards, so I think they're working, nonetheless.

If you're looking to move up from products you used as a teenager, these are quite nice!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the cost!, August 27, 2012
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
If you have very oily skin, you need to use at least three sheets at a time. So for me, I used at least six to eight sheets a day and my fingertips became oily with each use. The linen sheets from Mary Kay or the paper sheets with powder work best for extremely oily skin. The gold flakes are a useless novelty that added no value whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLOT BLOT BLOT, June 20, 2014
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
These blotting papers are so great! I use them almost daily - they lift away the extra oil on my skin and don't leave me feeling dry at all. There are a TON of them in every pack so I don't feel like I'm being cheated. They definitel absorb better than any blotting papers I've used in the past. Must have for everyday, especially when I'm on the go!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and Economical, June 17, 2014
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
I've used cheaper smaller blotting papers before and didn't like the added powder that never matched my medium tan complexion. These have no pesky powder, are larger and don't take my make-up off. I recommend this to anyone who wants to stop having to re-apply make-up to get rid of shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works even when you wear makeup!, June 17, 2014
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
the entire thing including package is compostable and I love how pretty it is! who doesn't like real gold flakes?

5.0 out of 5 stars my newest staple!, April 9, 2014
This review is from: TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (Misc.)
These may become a new must-have for me. I have been using Boscia's blotting papers for years, but these seem to be better. For one thing, they're almost twice the size! Also, very pretty packaging. And the little gold flakes are a nice touch. Pretty AND effective!

TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers