Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2013
These bags are so convenient, There were here in no time flat and I don't use these for what they are for, I use them for a small garbage bag, to throw garbage in the night before the garbage goes. My husband puts out all the garbage the night before and I use these bags to put in any thing we might have before he leaves for work in the am before the truck goes. So neat and all garbage is gone. I also have some in the basement at the door in case anyone comes and wants to use one for there umbrella.
Very surprising what things you can use to replace other things that are much bulkier. Oh and I put it on the arm of my kitchen chair till my husband takes it out on Tues Morning. Can be used for small garbage cans also.
on January 9, 2011
Clumsy to open the bag with a wet umbrella in hand. I had to lay the umbrella down to get the bag open. Wouldn't buy again.
on May 14, 2014
It is the perfect size bag for full size umbrellas may be too big for the smaller compact size umbrellas.
on December 1, 2014
Bags very informative and size takes all umbreallas into consideration.
on June 8, 2014
Since they have a handle cut out, used them as cash/carry for my poster sales. An inexpensive solution, a great product!
on December 7, 2015
I ordered 2000 and only got 200 !!!
review image
on May 31, 2013
Not all plastic bags are created equal. To be so thin, it was pretty durable. My only request would be it to be 2 inches longer
on August 2, 2013
Raining a lot in Florida so bought this bag. Good deal for 1000 bags and long enough to cover a big umbrella. Worth to buy!!
on March 28, 2016
Item is at it appears and was received when promised
on October 23, 2015
Bags work great and keep the water off slick floors.