Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

87%
13%
Price:$9.68+ Free shipping

on January 28, 2012
I've seen this product for decades but didn't feel like finding out it had an aftertaste like so many syrups on the market including Monins. I don't like molasses and I don't like maple. I finally took the leap and MAN IS IT GOOD. There is really no sweetener I stand in coffee except pure sugar until now. This is even good there. Didn't alter the coffee the way honey would. Pancakes Waffles on your Tongue on Ice Cream on Sausage, in baking, its like adding almost-caramel to anything. Butter just brings it forward. Alaga no longer is like it was decades ago so this is the syrup I'm switching to. Looking to try their other goodies.
on October 28, 2011
I love to cook and watch all the cooking shows on cable tv. One cook is from England and she used this in a recipe and just raved about it so much I had to try it. I'm glad I did, it has a more buttery taste to it. I love it and will continue to purchase it. I apologize that I didn't say so sooner. Sincerely, Kelly M
on January 8, 2012
Wonderful memories of my childhood. My mom and grandmother used this in baking & cooking the traditional Scottish & British foods. Many things change but this item has not changed. It still has that golden syrup taste. Heaven!
on January 11, 2011
Most all corn products(except white corn I believe)in America are now genetically engineered...did you know that? No labeling is required as in other countries!
I have been looking for a non-corn sweetener to use for my Christmas candies since organic corn syrup is so very expensive (as wonderful as it is, so much better that Karo!) So far, I have used Rice syrup and this product. The rice syrup works well for cooking and baking, but has a bit of a bitter aftertaste when eaten alone, whereas Lyle's Golden is just yummy no matter how you eat it! I have been using it in oatmeal, on rice pudding, in coffee and tea, it is so very yummy.
In baking, I was only able to make one batch of caramel corn with Lyle's Golden....popping corn is not yet GE they say, I buy organic anyways it is much more tender and flavorful, especially the Newman's brand.
The caramel corn turned out as it should, I'll be trying it in all of my goodies as 2011 rolls to it's end and I get to make all of those sugary, buttery treats again!
on October 21, 2011
Received items in intact condition. Good packaging & fast shipping from the seller! Would recommend to purchase it if you truly need Golden Syrup. This is my first time using golden syrup for baking (making mooncake) and Lyle's brand came out from Amazon.com. So, I decided to give a try and I think this is one of the good syrup cos my mooncake turn out good and yummy!
on October 22, 2007
Wonderful topping for toast, English muffins, and crumpets. A favourite of mine as a child.
on February 20, 2016
Arrived early! Taste wonderful! As described and excellent service!
on August 21, 2006
I was testing a recipe using different syrups and got very similar results using light corn syrup and Lyle's Golden syrup.