5.0 out of 5 stars Conceal holster
Published on April 22, 2012 by Tattoo Tony

3.0 out of 5 stars Holster
This product is ok but not what I really expected it the pistol doesn't fit as good as I thought it would.
Published 17 months ago by Toney Colagrosso

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Conceal holster, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
Purchased and used the Sneaky Pete holster for my Taurus 709 and it is exactly what I wanted. The gun fits perfectly. Very nice feel while on my side. Wore it around the other day the wife and I were out shopping and when she finally noticed it, she asked when I got a new ipad? I said about a week ago, and she insisted on seeing it. I had to tell her no, not now, wait until we get home. She complained, but finally quit bugging me until we got home. She was so surprised to see that it was my gun and not an ipad. She commented that "she would have never guessed it was a gun"! "So why did you take it anyway"? My answer...."because I can"!

Very nice product, serving the purpose I intended it for. Will strongly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome 'in plain view' concealed-carry holster!, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
I received my Sneaky Pete within about five days of ordering it and was impressed from day one. I carried my Taurus 709 Slim the very next day and was surprised that not a single person even seemed to notice it. I have the belt clip variety so when I approach a facility that does not allow concealed carry I can easily slip it off and leave it in the car, or I could leave the holster and place my pistol in the glove box. I placed an 'Apple computer' sticker dead center on my holster to better give the appearance that it is some type of electronic device but still no one has asked me what it was. If i ever need to draw my sidearm the magnetic clips on the holster allow me to do so silently, there is no velcro or snap release noise. The belt clips are sturdy and I am impressed with the snug fit and the entire construction of the holster. Order it, you'll love it. No longer do I worry about my pistol printing while concealed . . . Pistol, what pistol?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good seller...........would do business again., April 4, 2012
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
My gun fit perfectly in the holster and it is very comfortable to wear. No fear of it coming off the belt even while hiking in the woods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
Great Customer service , I bought the wrong holster, got in touch with Sneaky Pete Customer Service . They had Me send it back and sent me the correct replacement . Had it all done in a week . Great Customer Service. I own two Sneaky Pete holsters both are excellent products. Conceal ability excellent. I was in MY local Gun Shop where there were 3 Police Officers browsing , no one had any idea I was carrying concealed. I showed everybody, they all thought it was My tablet.Great Products stellar customer service

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful product. Maybe a little pricey, but worth it, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
I wear it everywhere. No one has ever noticed it. To me, carrying concealed should be just that. Not the butt of a gun sticking out, or some other part of the holster

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Compromise Between Concealed and Open Carry, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
I've been unhappy with inside-the-waistband holsters, so I really like this holster. It lets me carry my Taurus Slim on my belt and it looks like I'm carrying a largish smart phone not a weapon. The pistol is a snug fit in the holster so there's no flopping around, yet it's easy to draw out and maintain trigger discipline. I ended up having to buy another one for my wife's SIG 238. I withheld the fifth star because I think the belt clips could have been better. Overall, a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good concept., March 6, 2013
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
Rated 4 stars because the item looks like it is not finished. Open space at the bottom on both sides which the company said was necessary to access the inside when assembling. The fit was good for the weapon and the shipping was very prompt, as was their response to my questions about assembly. The concept is worth 5 stars. I put an Apple logo on it and it appears to be an oversized phone device. In other words, concealed in plain sight. If the company could figure out how to finish the sewing I would give them 5 stars for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holster!, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
Best holster I have. It is the most practical and easy to access for quick draw and conceals great! Love this product

4.0 out of 5 stars SNEAKY PETE HOLSTER, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
THE SNEAKY PETE HOLSTER IS JUST WHAT WAS ADVERTIZED.I LIKED IT BUT IT STILL IS PRETTY BIG ON YOUR SIDE.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit bulky but..., July 31, 2013
This review is from: Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip) (Misc.)
It seems a little larger than I expected but still works well. I live in FL so I was looking for something that can be worn with shorts and t-shirt out. Looks like a large cell phone case or an IPAD Mini case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Taurus 709 Slim Sneaky Pete Holster (Belt Clip)
$59.95