5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Scale is the "cat's meow".
We have had this model of Taylor scale for at least 10 years. We have found it to be accurate, easy to use, readable from the person standing on it, easy to keep clean, convenient to stand on(plenty of foot-space), reasonable in cost.
Published on December 5, 2009 by Robert S. Tannehill Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars Professional Taylor Bath Scales
To whom It may concern,
They are extremly nice in appearce and the abillity to see your weight if you are old is excellent.
My only complain is they didn't last long, They are weighing wrong and no way to ajust them , not even the roller in the front will ajust them.
Your truly,
Upset and Mad
p.s. Upset because I really like them, and mad cause...
Published on October 13, 2003 by Norma Tummons

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Scale is the "cat's meow"., December 5, 2009
This review is from: Taylor Precision 1130T White Digital Bath Scale (Health and Beauty)
If there is any aspect needing a change, it is the metal used for the scale. I note that after some years, the edges of the scale are rusting a very small amount. The scale seems to be painted metal, so the company might want to consider a different coating for the metal or to use, for example, stainless steel. We like the plastic weight markers that are around the scale meter, as one can slide one of the 4 markers to a target weight one wants to achieve, or
mark where one is so that changes can be seen at a glance, etc.

Tannyscot 5 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, March 30, 2012
After owning my grandmothers scale which was at least 50 years old my husband decided to use it to weigh the garage door. The door came crashing down on it and that was the last of my scale. I had purchased two digital scales in the last year and both broke. They were the $25 taylor digital scales. Nothing fancy. I went back to the old fashion scale. It gives accurate measurements everytime. It is made of all metal other than the clear plastic that covers the numbers. Very sturdy. Loved my grandmothers scale because it was smaller and had a handle on the top but this is the closest I could find to it. It is large. I would definitly buy it again if you are looking for something that won't break.

I've owned it for 6 months and have 6 family members that use it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate and easy to use, July 22, 2012
Digital-schmidgital. I'm trying to lose a final 15 pounds and wanted something that didn't have to be stepped on to be "woken" and tared. And after noticing my digital scale changed the weight it read by 3-6 pounds regularly, I decided to switch back to analog. This one is awesome! It was very easy to zero out by using the dial in the front. It is extremely accurate--when I weighed my daughter her weight on this scale matched the doctor's office scale. Definitely a worth-while purchase--especially if you want to carefully monitor your weight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Professional Taylor Bath Scales, October 13, 2003
Norma Tummons (Springfield, Mo United States) - See all my reviews
To whom It may concern,
Your truly,
Upset and Mad
p.s. Upset because I really like them, and mad cause when you are on a fix income you don't have the money to send them in for repairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have an accurate measure, March 19, 2012
This scale is a top of the line. We are very pleased with the accuracy. We like the little markers to keep track of our weight. We have had the scale for 4 months now and are very pleased with our purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, easy to read, October 19, 2007
I like this scale because it has a large area to stand. I also like it because it is very easy to read. It does seem to not be exact, but within a couple pounds. You can get on and off several times in a row and be a pound or two up or down each time. But, if you don't need it to be exact, it is a nice scale. I had a similar one which my husband smashed under the garage door which had chrome around the numbers and that turned green which was kind of nasty so I prefer the white plastic on this one. I also like that you have little tabs you can set to track weight for multiple people in the family. It is large, but I like that feature. I tried several smaller ones at the store and felt like I was falling off~

4.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Bathroom Scale, May 27, 2012
I purchased this scale for around fifty dollars last year from a mail order catalog.

It displays accurate weight and has color coded guides you can save prior weights of several people with.

I like the heavy duty construction and performance.

My only complaint is that the rubber mat has not adhered well and I end up gluing the mat back onto the scale at least three times so far. Other than that it is a great savings and durable scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller!!!, January 13, 2012
I am so excited that I got my scale today!! I have been through a couple of digital ones that have only last a year if not less than that. I ordered this one because my grandma actually has one just like it and has had it for years!!! It has always been very accurate, and I love the amount of foot space on the platform as well as the easy to read dial! The best part about getting this is I ordered it on Jan. 11th in the morning and it is just past noon on Jan. 13th and it is already here. I was not expecting it until next week on the 18th of Jan. Thanks so much!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, May 15, 2014
I don't like to replace batteries, so an analog scale was ideal for me. The title of this says it's digital, it is NOT, and that's what I wanted. After doing a lot of research this particular brand and model came highly recommended. I like it compared to others because the numbers are large enough to read standing up. You have to zero it out each time you weigh yourself, but that's that nature of analog. If a digital scale gives you the wrong weight there's little you can do about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars the perfect scale "for me", July 23, 2013
henrymjr (santa clarita, CA, US) - See all my reviews
this works well enough for me, the wgt limit is right and the numbers on the scale are large enough to see them just by looking down which is exactly what i need/want.

Taylor Precision 1130T White Digital Bath Scale