5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it
My daughter has been learning guitar for a couple months now and i decided to get this for her because she wants to learn many of Taylors songs.She really loves this book. She thinks its really easy. It has 40 songs in the book.(You belong with me,Love story,Last kiss,Back to december,Tearsdrop on my guitar,Our song,Fearless and more)
Published on August 1, 2012 by Yolanda D.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a good book.
Published 5 months ago by tierney muscatell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Taylor Swift - Guitar Chord Songbook (Guitar Chord Songbooks) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift guitar chord songbook, June 25, 2012
I purchased this book because I love how Taylor's songs sound, and I really want to learn how to play many of them. This book contains - in my opinion - the most important songs from her, such as you belong with me, teardrops on my guitar, love story and many more. I'm really tired of searching up songs on the internet and finding a version with inaccurate chords, it is not the original, it's someone's interpretation of the song. I wanted to play Taylor's original songs the way the would play them, so I went looking for a book and ended up with this one. And I'm really happy I did! Some of the songs contains many chords, so I wouldn't recommend it to a complete newbie, but once you have learned the basics to guitar playing, this book is a great way to learn more intricate songs. They are a bit harder than the versions you find on the internet, but in the end they also sound a lot better and a lot more like Taylor because it's the originals written by her.

5.0 out of 5 stars All around awesomeness, September 6, 2012
I've been teaching myself guitar for a little over a year, and I wanted some legit Taylor chords. I found this randomly and it looked good, and not too hard, so I bought it. I'm so glad I did! A few of the songs are a little too hard for me, but that's ok cuz eventually I'll be able to play them! The songs that have a lot of chords are usually a few chords, with variations. Like D, Dsus, D5 and so on, so it's really not that hard. Plus, if you don't know a chord, at the beginning of each song it has diagrams of all the chords in it. Absolutely amazing book and sooo worth it!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a good book., July 10, 2014
This is not a good book....it is way too small you can't even open it up without it closing up on itself again.... Notice the dimensions. The cord patterns are above the song not above the lyric. Only D, C, G etc. are over the lyrics. Not the chord pattern. I have been playing guitar for 40 years trust me when I say this is not a good book for your youngster to learn how to play Taylor Swift songs...

3.0 out of 5 stars A little more difficult than I expected., December 23, 2012
I'm a cowboy chord player at best and these chords were hard for me. I was hoping to use them with a student but I can hardly play them myself so...

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift's actual music, November 12, 2013
It's Taylor Swift. That's worth the stars by itself. I would have liked a larger format, like the other Hal Leonard books, but the size makes it more portable. The notation and chord diagrams make it easy to follow, and unlike someone else's interpretation of what they hear, this is the actual score by Taylor.

4.0 out of 5 stars TIny and simple, June 25, 2013
I bought this for a few of my guitar students. There are some complicated chords, so it isn't simplified at all for beginners, which is fine since it didn't specify that. I wish the pages were larger, for the sake of keeping the book open easily when it's used. But it's a great bargain for so many Taylor Swift songs with chords and lyrics, since that's all my guitar girls want to study!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is Awesome!!!!!!!, March 1, 2014
This book is fantastic! The print is big enough that you can see the chords clearly. This book has many quick change chord songs for beginner students such as 'Teardrops On My Guitar', 'Mine', 'Today Was A Fairy Tale', ' Tell Me Why' and many others. And for a more advanced student there is 'Mean' The Story Of Us', 'Haunted' 'Back To December' and lots of others. This book is great, I play from it every day. I would highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it!, February 19, 2014
My 13 yr old granddaughter loves it... so it must be good. ;-) She is a beginning guitar player and is learning the songs slowly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 25, 2013
Bought this for my granddauhter who is learning to play guitar. I simplified the chords to her level and now she has a major interest in learning..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Taylor Swift - Guitar Chord Songbook (Guitar Chord Songbooks)
Taylor Swift - Guitar Chord Songbook (Guitar Chord Songbooks) by Taylor Swift (Paperback - May 1, 2011)
$15.99 $12.39
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.