5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT
MY REVIEW IS FOR THE CDG (THE DISK ITSELF). IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT - YOU WILL JUST GET INSTRUMENTAL TRACKS AND NO LYRICS ON THE SCREEN. WHEN YOU BUY THE DISK AND PUT IT INTO YOUR KARAOKE PLAYER YOU WILL SEE THE LYRICS ON THE SCREEN.
Published on June 15, 2010 by AngelRipper01

3.0 out of 5 stars Taylor swift cd
I ordered this not knowing there were no words on this cd lol next time I'll pay closer attention but we got no use out of it.
Published 5 months ago by Amanda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, June 15, 2010
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY KARAOKE BUSINESS. THE GRAPHICS ARE GREAT. THE SOUND IS PERFECT, THEY TOOK THE ORIGINAL TRACKS AND JUST ERASED TAYLOR SWIFT'S VOICE AND LEFT THE BACKUP SINGERS AND MUSIC TRACKS INTACT. I WISH MORE ARTISTS WOULD DO THIS. SINCE YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT, YOU HAVE TO BUY THE SAME CD TWICE (SMART).
THE DVD SHOWS WALLPAPER WITH THE LYRICS SHOWING UP BUT NOT ON THE SONGS THAT HAVE MUSIC VIDEOS: "TIM MC GRAW", "OUR SONG", "TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR" AND "I'M ONLY ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU", THOSE SONGS SHOW THE MUSIC VIDEO AND THE WORDS ON THE SCREEN. THIS CAN BE DISTRACTING AND THE VIDEO FOR "I'M ONLY ME AROUND YOU" IS REALLY BAD ON PURPOSE (IT'S JUST SHAKEY HOME CAMERA FOOTAGE THAT MAKES YOU WANNA PUKE - BLAIR WITCH PROJECT WAS MORE STEADY). IT WILL PLAY ON YOUR DVD PLAYER, PC, OR DVD COMPATABLE KARAOKE PLAYER.
THE MOST POPULAR TRACK IS WITH MY CUSTOMERS ID OUR "OUR SONG". THE OTHER CDG FOR HER SECOND RECORD IS MUCH MORE POPULAR AND GET MORE USE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD for my Daughter, May 15, 2009
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
This CD was a great buy for my daughter. We have used both the CD and the DVD for her to sing. The only thing that would have made this CD better was to have the sing along as well as the portion with just the music and typed lyrics. Some of the songs she doesn't know so it is hard to know how to sing them if she can't hear someone else singing it. We still love it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy!, March 31, 2009
Ricky Bryant (Fairborn, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
If you are fan of this new country star then you will love this CD/DVD combo of her self-titled debut album now karaoke. Sing all 14 tracks from the album.

Both the CD and DVD are the original tracks without Taylor's vocals.

The CD is CD+G so you can use it in your Karaoke machine plus it plays in your computer and CD player or car CD player where it will play like a regular CD.

The DVD is for you to use to play in you computer's DVD player or your your regular DVD player or if you have a laptop that you can watch DVDs for your use on the road. Plus you can watch the music videos of Tim McGraw, Picture to Burn, Teardrops on My Guitar, Our Song, & I'm Only Me When I'm With You without Taylor's vocals with words across the screen on all songs! There's also three audio options on the DVD. You can play the DVD with Taylor's vocals, with only background vocals or completely instrumental with no lead or background vocals.

This CD/DVD is great for parties especially if you do Karaoke during them.

An awesome buy for all Taylor Swift fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift Karaoke - Karaoke CDG and DVD Songlist:, February 14, 2009
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
Taylor Swift Karaoke Exclusive 2-Disc CDG and DVD: Contains the ORIGINAL instrumental background tracks on a 2-Disc CDG and DVD set, including a lyric book. Sing all your favorite Taylor Swift songs with the original tracks from her album. This 2-Disc set does not contain guide vocal tracks.

ORIGINAL INSTRUMENTAL TRACKS:

6. The Outside
7. Tied Together With A Smile
8. Stay Beautiful
9. Should've Said No
10. Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
11. Our Song
12. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
13. Invisible
14. Perfectly Good Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK GOD!, January 28, 2009
This review is from: Taylor Swift Karaoke (MP3 Music)
Ive been searching for Taylor Swift Karaoke for years and Ive had to settle for just the piano or acoustic karaoke, or some poor quality karaoke. THANK GOD we have some Official Official Taylor Swift karaoke! I just hope it doesn't take this long to get karaoke for her second album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 30, 2010
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I got this for a gift for my daughter for Christmas, it is nice to be able to listen to samples on here before buying so that you know what it sounds like. I really think she is going to enjoy this. Sounds much better than the other Taylor Swift ones on here. Came in great time and packaged nicely! Price was nice to, seen this one in a store 2 days ago priced at $24.99! OUCH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift, December 30, 2009
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I purchased this CDG and DVD for my 9 year old granddaughter along with a karaoke machine for Christmas. She has not stopped playing it since then!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun FUn Fun, September 9, 2009
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
All original tracks but imstrumental, anything better than attempting to ding like her? its good fun though. Worth getting

3.0 out of 5 stars Taylor swift cd, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product by Taylor Swift and Co., February 2, 2014
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
This karaoke edition of Taylor Swift's very first Cd is a great package. It includes the cd, as well as a DVD. Both sound amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift by Taylor Swift (Audio CD - 2009)
Rate and Discover Movies