5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Enough for 40° Golf
Published on September 29, 2011 by David Jansen

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly better than regular gloves.
Tested gloves while walking dog in 36 degree weather with a steady 20 mph wind. One TMCW on left hand regular golf glove on right. Felt virtually no difference in warmth. I think the glove is highly overrated and I would not recommend it to a friend.
Published 19 months ago by doron46

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Enough for 40° Golf, September 29, 2011
You have to be a little crazy to be golfing in 40° weather; but if you are, this glove is the perfect fit. It is fitted nicely for a grip so you don't fight the fabric to hold a club. While providing great heat retention, it isn't very thick. You won't notice a significant different between this and a regular golf glove in terms of bulk. Since the material doesn't have layers, I have been able to maintain a secure, slip-free grip on my club.

**Overall**
Pros:
-Secure grip
-Unobtrusive
-Warm & Breathable

Cons:
-Can get sweaty after 18 holes

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what your looking for!, February 11, 2011
Lakeman (White Lake NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TaylorMade 32-Degree Cold Weather Glove (One Pair) (Sports)
Taylormade has done a fine job with this glove. Just played 18 holes in 40 degree weather. My hands stayed warm and was still able to get a good grip. Like them so much I use them as driving gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly better than regular gloves., January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylormade 32 Degree Weather Gloves, October 18, 2012
The Taylormade 32 Degree weather gloves are great. I golf all year round until the Michigan snow prevents me from doing so. Recently took these on a golf trip up north and they kept my hands warms no problem in rainy/windy 30 degree weather. If they keep my hands warm, then they can keep your hands warm. All around a great glove for golf or just for the cold. Comparable to FootJoy's weather gloves, but i prefer the Taylormades. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this glove, December 3, 2011
I used these gloves for the first time yesterday. I usually do not wear a glove when I play, so I thought this would be awkward to say the least. I know, from experience that when I have worn a glove, I have a tendency to hook the ball; even with just one glove on. I was able to compensate for the hook I expected and wore the gloves the entire round and played just fine. It was about 38 degrees (I know not too cold) but the gloves never came off; not even to putt. I had decent feel and hands were never a second thought after the first couple of holes. I love these glove and wish I had ordered several pair. They are unavailable now.

4.0 out of 5 stars UNFORTUNATELY, I NEEDED THEM..., October 18, 2011
I recently purchased a pair of Taylormade cold weather gloves. The weather in Northern NY prompted this purchase. Unfortunately, a recent cool spell gave me an opportunity to use them and they did the job (kept my hands warm). I head to Florida soon without the gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars takes the chill off your hands, February 8, 2010
A must for anyone who does any kind of outdoor sports in the cold winter months. I use mine for fishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm hands, April 12, 2014
These winter golfing gloves provide warmth and comfort while playing golf in colder conditions. Definitely a plus considering this last winter...They fit comfortably and were not bulky to wear while swinging a golf club. They provide excellent grip and were reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for arthristis suffers, December 6, 2013
This was a gift to my Dad, he's an avid golfer, who suffers from arthritis. He raves about this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves, May 13, 2013
I've worn these a couple of times with temperatures in the low 40's, and they kept my hands warm. They fit more loosely than normal golf gloves, but I could still swing the club normally.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›