Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 29, 2011
You have to be a little crazy to be golfing in 40° weather; but if you are, this glove is the perfect fit. It is fitted nicely for a grip so you don't fight the fabric to hold a club. While providing great heat retention, it isn't very thick. You won't notice a significant different between this and a regular golf glove in terms of bulk. Since the material doesn't have layers, I have been able to maintain a secure, slip-free grip on my club.

**Overall**
Pros:
-Secure grip
-Unobtrusive
-Warm & Breathable

Cons:
-Can get sweaty after 18 holes
on December 21, 2012
This has a better fit and grip for me than the HJ. I have yet to play a round with it to confirm that it will enable me to maintain a decent grip on clubs while actually swinging a club. I did wear it one day on a walk with the temp. around 30 and it was not particularly warm. On the other hand, it was a lot better than "bare" or using regular Cabretta golf clubs on both hands.
on January 12, 2013
These gloves are super warm, and the photo makes them look bulkier than they are. When I bought them, I was worried that they'd fit more like working gloves, but they're much sleeker than that (which is nice for grabbing clubs).
on January 11, 2013
Tested gloves while walking dog in 36 degree weather with a steady 20 mph wind. One TMCW on left hand regular golf glove on right. Felt virtually no difference in warmth. I think the glove is highly overrated and I would not recommend it to a friend.
on December 3, 2011
I used these gloves for the first time yesterday. I usually do not wear a glove when I play, so I thought this would be awkward to say the least. I know, from experience that when I have worn a glove, I have a tendency to hook the ball; even with just one glove on. I was able to compensate for the hook I expected and wore the gloves the entire round and played just fine. It was about 38 degrees (I know not too cold) but the gloves never came off; not even to putt. I had decent feel and hands were never a second thought after the first couple of holes. I love these glove and wish I had ordered several pair. They are unavailable now.
on February 11, 2011
Taylormade has done a fine job with this glove. Just played 18 holes in 40 degree weather. My hands stayed warm and was still able to get a good grip. Like them so much I use them as driving gloves.
on October 18, 2012
The Taylormade 32 Degree weather gloves are great. I golf all year round until the Michigan snow prevents me from doing so. Recently took these on a golf trip up north and they kept my hands warms no problem in rainy/windy 30 degree weather. If they keep my hands warm, then they can keep your hands warm. All around a great glove for golf or just for the cold. Comparable to FootJoy's weather gloves, but i prefer the Taylormades. Would highly recommend!
on March 30, 2012
Received the gloves very quickly and needed them the next day to golf in the high desert chill and wind. They work very well in keeping warmth in as well as allowing my hands to grip the club. Great gloves. I will buy another pair before these wear down.
on February 16, 2013
Bought this mainly because of the brand name but guess that doesn't matter since I really don't know where it was made. The stitching came loose on the left hand on the first round. I ended up turning the glove inside out and re-sewing the seam. Other than that, the gloves worked well at 40 degrees.
on October 18, 2011
I recently purchased a pair of Taylormade cold weather gloves. The weather in Northern NY prompted this purchase. Unfortunately, a recent cool spell gave me an opportunity to use them and they did the job (kept my hands warm). I head to Florida soon without the gloves.