Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2009
I have owned the 3,5, and 7 woods and the 3 wood is the only one I kept. The Burner St wood is large in head size, and provides assurance for mid to high handicappers. Carpenter steel face has excellent feel at impact. The shaft is 50 grams light to help out the slower swinger, but not good for the high swing speeds. Note there is a built in draw bias, therefore hooks can occur for some players. I found the 5 and 7 woods too large and too light. Not very playable from all turf conditions. But the 3 wood fits my game. For better players, I recommend the TP version. The TP version is smaller sized, neutral biased, and has a heavier shaft.
on April 9, 2010
I've never ordered a club via the internet - I've always tried them at a local store before buying, so there was a bit of trepidation while waiting for it to arrive. To be honest, I have the Burner driver, so I expected the same excellent quality. I didn't get a chance to take it to the range when it arrived, so it was straight to the course. The very first shot went straight & true, around 220 yards. I'm a 20 handicapper, not a tour-caliber player, and have trouble with fairway woods occasionally. I hit several more shots that day, with the same result. Awesome club!
The packaging was another story. The box was HUGE - 4' x 3' x 6", broken ope at ome corner, some paper stuffed in the box. Very poorly done. Fortunately, the club was still in the box, and undamaged. I would have expected a much smaller box, or perhaps a tube, to better protect the contents.
on January 22, 2010
I recently added this taylor fairway wood, along with the TaylorMade Men's Burner 460 Ti Driver. Very happy with both clubs. I've added about 15 yards, have better club speed, and it has proven to have better control of keeping it straight, with added height to my shots.
on June 5, 2010
Bought this after breaking my McGregor 3 wood which I had played with since I started the game. Similar styled clubs but for some reason I hit this club 50 percent better. It looks great, sets up nice and hits 'em long.
on June 14, 2010
This club did not disappoint. I already had the 2007 Burner driver, 3 wood and the 5 wood. I never owned a 7 wood before but as I hoped it is easier for me to hit than a 4 iron.
on December 6, 2014
GOOD
on March 9, 2008
Taylor Made has perfected the driver with the Burner model. Mis hits are so few with this driver. The weight distribution allows higher swing with amazing control. After spining the club (which i do to all my clubs), I am getting 15 to 20 more yards on my drive than i was with my R5. Get this driver. You will not be disappointed!