Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RocketBallz RBZ Driver
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Hand Orientation: Right|Shaft Material: Taylor Made/Matrix Ozik Xcon-5|Flex: Senior|Loft: 10.5|Change

on June 18, 2012
I am a mid-handicapper (12-13) who has played Callaway Drivers my entire golfing life. I kept hearing the buzz about the Taylormade RBZ so I thought I'd give it a try. Visited my local golf shop to hit one a few times on the monitor; I could immediately feel a difference, but the yardage results spoke for themselves. On the shop's monitor, I was hitting my current Callway approximately 250 yards with a moderate cut. The RBZ was carrying 265 and had a much more consistent, slight draw. I have played with the club for almost a month, and I truly believe it has taken three strokes off my average round. I had an Amazon gift card so I purchased the driver through Amazon, but was so impressed with the club, I went back to my local shop and purchased an RBZ 5 Wood and two RBZ hybrids. It has been a lot of fun to hit and I am glad I went outside my comfort zone and tried a new brand of club.
on June 21, 2013
I can't be more happy with this driver. I am averaging 250 yds plus on my drives. It's very light and easy to swing.
on December 19, 2012
I just bought the Rocketballz driver and took it out to the driving range for a test drive.
I currently own and use the Tylormade Burner. They physically look and feel the same except for the paint job.
They seem to hit the ball pretty much the same for me. The ball goes around the same distance. I don't see the benefit from one club to the other.
Is this just me?
One noticeable difference I forgot to mention is that my Burner is a 10.5 and the Rocketballz is a 9.5 so the loft is a bit different but I still get around the same distance.

Love to hear someones comment and knowledge on this. I can't seem to find any info on the Internet regarding this.
A reference link that explains this would be nice!
on September 4, 2013
Driver Came on time in good shape no issues there.
But overall I did not like this model of driver as it was too high of a spin and balloned, likely due to the shaft and higher spin of this driver face. Ended up trading it in for a RBZ Tour head which is a lower spin face.

Overall good driver but if you have a club head speed of more than 95 mph and have a higher spin swing type due to your driver face appraoch angle, this driver is not your best choice as it will balloon the ball unless you crank the loft way down and that has negative affect on accuracy.

Hindsight, demo the club first somewhere before you buy off of Amazon.
on April 11, 2012
I just tried my new Rocketbalz one wood driver for the first time yesterday.To start with it was very easy to adjust. This club is very easy to hit as well and I hit it at least 20 yards farther on average than my old driver (a Taylor Made R9). My playing partner was so impressed that he is going to get one for himself!!! I highly recommend this to any golfer that wants to hit it long and straight!!!
on January 3, 2013
Consistent 180 yard drives are great for me!!! Hit 8 fairways and the others were not too bad. I like my RBZ driver.
on December 8, 2014
Wonderful club. I'm hitting straighter and longer. I love the weight and feel.
on April 1, 2013
Replaces my 2007 TaylorMade Burner which I loved. Only played it once so far in 30-40* temps. Ball was jumping off the club even with not playing in 4 months. Can't wait until it warms up to see what this thing does. Overall felt very comfortable with the club.
on December 2, 2014
While it lasted this club knocked them clear down the fairway. After a little over a year it cracked on the head. Made a massive difference... the driver found it's way into the round file.
on December 17, 2012
This driver is amazing. Added consistency and length to my drives. Added 25+ yards to my drive and had me hitting the fairway a lot more often. Love this club!