Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2013
Finally!
A new good-quality driver with a D-4 swing weight in which the golfer can feel the club-head while swinging it! The shaft is extremely light which makes the club-head feel heavy. It feels like you're swinging a rock that is tied at the end of a piece of rope! In that sense, it's a "throw-back" club. But with the adjustability, it's state of the art!
I returned a Callaway X HOT with a D-3 swing weight because I couldn't feel the club-head at all, it was too light!
I'm a 15 HC and 63 years old. I'm hitting it 250 center-cut on the fairway.
I bought the 10.5 loft with the Reg flex shaft...... Perfect !
Update: after using it for 3 weeks, I'm learning I can hit a big-draw. Looks like I'm out to 270 or 275 now, rather than 250. Wow, this club rocks. I may dial my 10.5 degree club back to 9.5 loft and continue to hit a slight-draw. It may be better, yet! I'll let you know......
Thanks to Taylormade for remembering there are still golfers around who like to feel the club-head while swinging!
Tom from NJ (try to play 80 rounds a year)
on January 15, 2014
Since starting back playing golf after 30 years away from it I have tried to make coming back easier by using the tools available today. Just as I did with my other clubs I researched drivers to see what I felt would best suit my game. I am 62 years old. This club hits the ball off the tee farther and straighter than any driver I have ever hit. Beyond that I have hit it twice on par fives that were long and straight off the deck and put the ball on the green. I am six feet tall and average build. I simply take a slow smooth swing and let the club do what it was made to do. I have never had to make an adjustment to the club it was best suited to my swing right from the start. Golf clubs are mostly a matter of choice and I would choose this club again over any other.
on September 2, 2013
Great Stick. Last year I used the 9 degree rocketballz driver and swapped it out this spring for this one. Got it the day it released. Set it to its lowest loft setting and have been beating it to death. Really nothing not to like about this one. I even hit it good off the deck in a couple of scambles I played in.
on June 6, 2014
I should have read more reviews before I bought the club. This is for a bonded driver meaning it is not adjustable, I didn't know that's what bonded meant. The one in the photo is the adjustable type so I figured that was what I was buying. I see a lot of other reviews are saying the same thing. Good quality product overall, took it to the range and it preformed fine. It does show that it was assembled in Taiwan and there is some controversy on whether or not its authentic from what I read in other reviews.
on May 22, 2014
Am a bogie golfer, and really liked the first RBZ driver. So picked up the stage 2, and it felt good when tested at a local golf shop. However, once on the course, the feel felt off for some reason. Tried it on several courses and was still the same.

Long review short, sticking to the first RBZ driver and my Cobra AMP.
Selling this one.

PS got the bonded driver, however the pic shows the adjustable one.
on August 30, 2014
I have been to the driving range twice and played my first round with this RBZ driver and I love it! It is easy to hit, very forgiving and I drive the ball about 20 yards farther than my previous driver.
This club is so good that I had two of my fellow golfers want to try it out and one said he wanted to buy it!
on January 30, 2014
I love the driver however its not adjustable like the one in the picture so kinda dissapointed there but like the driver
on March 24, 2015
Love this driver. I was able to get it when Amazon had them for only $56. I am a beginner golfer and have yet to break 100. I have tried several different drivers, and no matter what I sliced them like crazy. I saw this one with senior shafts and the 13 HL loft and took a chance on it. My clubhead speed is below 85, so the high loft and senior shafts fit me well. First time out with it and I hit it very good. My ball would start out maybe 5 yards left of my aim point and it would baby fade right into the middle of the fairway.First time I was only averaging 150-160 yards, now I am back up to 175-180. My normal is about 200 yards, but 1/2 of the time they were in the right side rough or worst in the trees, but not with this driver-straight down the middle :). I did lose a little distance, but I will gladly take a 15-20 yard loss for being in the middle of the fairway all the time now. I have played 4 rounds with it so far, and have only sliced 1 time with it.
on January 8, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my brother and he absolutely loves it. The price is amazing for such a well made driver. The packaging was great, and delivered on time. An all around great experience and would recommend the seller and the product to anybody!
on August 17, 2013
I finally replaced my Bubble Burner 2 driver from 1999 with this one. It was a good choice. It took me a little while to figure out how to hit this thing, but Ive got it dialed in now. Im hitting it around 15-20 yards farther and more importantly Im hitting it straighter. Slight mishits still go pretty straight and long.