5.0 out of 5 stars Great Golf Bag
Published on October 17, 2012 by Hhollway13

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough pockets/storage.
Nice- looking bag, but didn't have enough pockets. Great stand, nice colors, very lightweight...was returned due to limited storage space.
Published 6 months ago by Amanda Betts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Golf Bag, October 17, 2012
This review is from: TaylorMade Rocketballz Stand Bag 2012 (Black/White/Slime Green) (Sports)
I bought this for my Husband and he absoultey loved it! Its light weight and is a perfect size if you travel alot. The colors are awesome and unique and really stand out on the golf course. Its made well and you cant beat the price on here! On other online shops or at dicks or other sports stores they wanted $169 for it! I payed 107 that included tax and i got free shipping! Infact it was at my house in 2 days! I love amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars need bag built for a lefty like me, March 8, 2013
The bag is beautiful, has a lot of storage compartments and I love the fact that it has the back straps but the straps are built for a right handed golfer and I am a left handed golfer. I cant flip the straps to the other side because the only way I'd be able to is by cutting the straps and then that ruins it altogether. I think this bag should be made reversable for left handed golfers like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Bag, September 10, 2012
Bought this item for my son. He had nothing to say bad about it. Same item he was looking at the golf store which was about $30.00 more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough pockets/storage., March 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Bag, March 7, 2014
Love this bag. It's a great looking and a very well made golf bag. I looked around a lot before purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, October 16, 2013
Bought this bag as a gift for my brother who is a beginner golfer. He loved it! The colors are vibrant and the bag is lightweight and functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 14, 2013
The two stands are thick and very sturdy with a stable base which is awesome. Looks great also along with being very functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf bag, May 2, 2013
I love the bag as it greatly complements my RBZ clubs. It has a lot of pockets! The stand works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars boyfriend loves them!!!, April 22, 2013
got this for my boyfriend he loves it and was glad that it work great when he goes out to play with his friends the always compliment him on his bag since he carries it like a backpack! and he says its light

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors!, April 17, 2013
Great light weight bag with plenty of storage pockets and comes with rain cover. I think it could have been designed with 14 club dividers like the Nike bag. My irons sometimes get jumbled in the bigger pockets sometimes but I am still quite satisfied with this Taylormade bag choice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›