Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TaylorMade Stratus Glove (Left Hand, White/Black, Large)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Large|Hand Orientation: Worn on Left Hand|Change
Price:$8.99 - $14.91

on September 27, 2012
Good glove for the price, but my hand does seem to sweat alot more in this glove than my previous FootJoy glove. And once it's wet, the fabric slides and stretches too much, leaving me struggling for control.

If you're a serious golfer, I would recommend using two gloves through your round on a hot day, or maybe try a different brand that can handle the sweat better. Might try another brand next time around.
on June 30, 2013
I've not played golf for over 10 years because of health reasons and I need to get my golf supplies updated since
I wanted to start playing again. This TaylorMae glove is a good fit ans seems to be everything I want in a golf glove. good product good price
on September 9, 2012
This is a nice and comfortable soft glove. It seems to retain it's softness even after wearing it for a few rounds which is not true for all gloves. This glove fits me a little on the larger side so if you're on the fence I would get the smaller size because this glove seems like it would stretch out pretty easily. Wear seems about normal maybe slightly faster than average, but the comfort is better than average.
on November 18, 2013
Bad quality after 2 or 3 games glove is gone it ripped in half I need a glove that has the reinforced palm, they are a bit more expensive but worth the money since they last much longer. It did fit comfortably nice and snug good for putting but very short life wouldn't buy again.
on February 24, 2012
Nice fitting glove. I have trouble finding an XXL glove. I have played several rounds of golf with the glove and it seems to wear well and has a stable grip.
on February 18, 2012
I have tried many other types of golf glove and the Taylor Made has consistently lasted the longest amount of time until time to replace.
on November 1, 2011
fits well. I have large hands and it fits like a glove. would buy again. The glove arrived on time. THe material is soft.
on January 18, 2012
The golf glove was received promptly and in good condition. It appeared to be a quality glove and a great purchase for the price.
on August 26, 2011
Fits and feels good. Nice glove that does the job it is supposed to do. Have only used it twice and it seems to be holding up just fine.
on September 2, 2013
These gloves are great.
Very solid. I played a few rounds with them and I can tell they are going to last a while.
Bought the super large version which are hard to find in shops.

See 1 answered question