5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Glove!!!
Published on June 22, 2011 by Anthony Manchester

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I much prefer the softer leather on the Titleist gloves. These are really nice looking gloves, but I don't think the leather feels as supple and tacky as the Titleist's.
Published 19 months ago by rob_m

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Glove!!!, June 22, 2011
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
One of the best golf gloves I have ever owned and I have owned A LOT!! The quality is excellent! I have used it about 5 times and there is nothing black left on my fingers and I was playing in 80 degree weather. It is a little thicker than most gloves so you can feel the quality. It was a tad snug at first but after the first use it stretched perfectly. I plan on buying it again after the one I have wears. I assume it will take a while. If you are a fan of TaylorMade then get this glove. You will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Golf Glove, April 11, 2012
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
I had been using the same glove that was handed down to me years ago, but it finally got so thin I needed a new one. I went to Dick's and spent probably an hour trying on all the gloves and came away with this one feeling of the highest quality with the most comfortable and natural fit. The Lycra in 'key areas' definitely contributes to this glove feeling so natural. I wear an XL and this was perfect.

Now I'm not a pro by any means, but I have used this glove on several visits to the driving range firing off about a 100 balls each time. I've also used it for 2 18-hole rounds: one on a cool wet day and one on very warm and sunny day. The glove is still like new and my hand does not get hot at all. The ventilation is very effective on this and even on the wet day, I was able to maintain great grip. The Velcro is very strong and holds well, yet is easy to tighten just right and to remove.

Overall I can highly recommend this glove, especially considering the good price compared to some of the other `high-end' gloves out there. The only possible drawback is it does not have an attached marker, but from my shopping it looks like that is the case with many gloves these days. This one is perfect for my needs and to top it off, I think it looks quite sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars great glove, September 6, 2011
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
Great fit and compfort, for the price I will purchase this glove again when I wear out this one. Also looks good...

5.0 out of 5 stars fit like a glove, September 28, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
Very comfortable!!! Works well in all kinds of weather from cold to very hot. But I still can't hit the ball further :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 19, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
Does the job it is intended to do, so what more could you want or expect. Buy and use if this is what you are looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Grippy, June 5, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
I really like how the targa gloves feel. Very comfortable and grippy, and the vented 4th and 5th fingers really help keep things cool and dry. The only small issue i have is that the gloves are fairly thin, which is good for feel but not so good for durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, May 1, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
These were a gift to my son. He loves them and will not wear any others gloves to golf in. Local stores were out of them but Amazon had them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a gift, April 17, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
This was a gift for my mother. She likes this glove very much. Says it molded to her hand quite well and the fit was standard for the industry (a large in the store is like a large online)

5.0 out of 5 stars No problem!, March 21, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
Fit my hand great, no issues, snug fit.

Would buy again from buyer, got here super quick! Arrived as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, good feel, March 17, 2013
This review is from: TaylorMade Targa Glove (Sports)
Fits well, good feel. Holds up well so far. That is all I have to say, but more words were required to review.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›