5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag
Published 12 months ago by Michael J.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
Clubs hard to remove. Cooler pocket to small. No putter well. Zipper don't work all the time. Very disappointed at this bag.
Published 18 months ago by sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag, September 9, 2013
I finally decided to replace my old carry bag with a new one and after researching it I decided on the Taylormade Catalina 3.0. It is a good sized bag but suprisingly light with a molded grip at the club divider which is very handy. The club divider has 14 individual spots for all your clubs plus a molded putter well on the side. On each side there are 3 pockets to accomodate a jacket, towels, extra balls essentially whatever you could possibly need. On the front side there are another three pockets with the bottom being an insulated can cooler and the top being a perfect size for your cell phone. The bag stands easily on it's own upright and has been very well thought out even including a ball marker to customize your golf ball. I'm extremely happy with this bag purchase and expect it will serve me well for many years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bag but it does not have full length dividers as stated., June 9, 2014
Love this bag but wanted full length dividers and this bag doesn't have them. I bought the plastic dividers but they continually pull out when i get a club. So unfortunately I am returning the bag to purchase one that has the full length dividers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 26, 2014
I've had many bags, as have we all. I play daily as I am retired. This is a very good cart bag but it can also be carried comfortably. The numerous and spacious pockets are a real treat. Easy to access. Plenty of room for a full set. The ad I read indicated the club slots were separated. Not so in this bag. There are dividers but they do not isolate each shaft so grips rub when removing and replacing clubs making a bit difficult at time; more so after a missed shot and a hot temper. I like the bag very much and would replace this one with one exactly the same. Well built and well thought out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great golf bag, October 10, 2012
This bag has it all. Compartments for every club, and even a cool case for water bottle! Got for my husband for his birthday and he loves it! Great colors on this one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Taylormade Catalina 3.0 Cart Bag (Sports)
Very nice looking bag with plenty of storage. Stands up by itself full of clubs. Definitely on the large side when compared to other bags, especially stand bags. One of the largest bags on the market.... i checked them out in stores before buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catalina 3.0 Cart Bag, August 19, 2013
Very nice bag but could use more places to attach items and a place for tees on outside of bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp and Functional, March 22, 2013
HarleyD (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
Plenty of storage, soft lined pockets for jewelry and your watch. Dividers for clubs work well. Colors and TaylorMade logo make for a sharp looking bag. I found the best price for this bag on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bag looks better then pictured and the color is amazing, March 6, 2013
I brought this for my boyfriend birthday and he loves it.beautiful bag looks better then pictured and the color is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, February 19, 2013
I bought this bag for the room and spacious pockets. Its very lightweight and easy to pick up with side and front panels. Im very pleased with this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf bag and a great price, February 18, 2013
I have enjoyed this purchase. It was everything I was looking for in a replacement bag and came at a great price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›