|Price:||$8.75 ($0.18 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea, 50 Count Tea Bags, 4.41oz
- Made with a blend of East African teas^High in antioxidants; brisk, stimulating flavor^Taylors is a recipient of the British Tea Councils Best Cup of Tea in England award^East African teas blended and packed in England
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Flavor: English Breakfast | Size: 50 Count
Tea (Produce of more than One Country).
Use a warmed teapot. Put in one tea bag per person, and freshly boiled water and leave to infuse for 5-6 minutes before pouring. Enjoy on its own, or with milk or lemon.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
All of the reviews for the different types of teas are congregated together here, so I won't address any specific type of tea.
I will say (for those who are not aware) that the boxes of loose tea contain tea inside of a 4.4 oz. gold-foiled bag.
If you purchase the Taylors "tins" of tea, they come with the same gold foil bags inside of them. These boxes are a bit less expensive than those "tins".
*I buy one Taylors "tin" of tea and re-use the tin because it looks nice and is a great way to store the tea.
*You only need to buy the tin once, then refill with these boxes which give you the exact same tea, fresh in sealed bags.
*If you want to keep your tea even fresher, keep just a week or so supply in the tin while storing the rest in a completely air-tight container (the tins are only somewhat air-tight).
*Don't forget to check for an Amazon coupon, as they appear on these teas from time to time.
*In case you need an infuser, this one is my favorite- OXO Good Grips Twisting Tea Ball
*Even though all of these tea reviews are consolidated, you can enter a tea name in the "search customer reviews" box on the right, that way you can find the reviews that you are interested in.
~hope this helped~
1. You can a wide assortment of tea and it includes a lot of the standards as well as some not so standard. I was especially impressed by the Green Tea with Jasmine, as it was very good
2. The box makes a great gift!
1. It is more expensive than buying the teas individually. I contemplated whether that should affect the score, and decided that it should only have a partial impact. The only extra this set has over the teas individually is the box and although I do not think the price increase is justified from a manufacturing standpoint (it's just a pretty box!) if the intention is to use this as a gift, then it is well worth it.
2. Some of the tea is so so. As a rule I don't drink anything that is de-caffeinated (I will drink non-caffeinated, but I don't like my tea to be altered from its natural state) so the De-caf English Breakfast Tea was a bust for me. Also, I wasn't a big fan of the Lemon and Orange; however, this is only a small issue, because there is so much great tea.
Ultimately. I gave it 4 stars, because it's a great deal with some great tea, but the not so good teas combined with the extra cost brought down the score a star.
De-caf English Breakfast,
Green Tea with Jasmine,
Lemon and Orange,
English Breakfast Tea,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really delicious tea. I feel a bit guilty because of the price but if you compare it to the cost of coffee its really nothing. Smooth, lovely orange scent, no bitterness.Published 4 hours ago by Hardy Boy
I had neve heard of this tea, but took a chance on it. I am very satisfied with it and would sending some to my sister.Published 11 hours ago by Rose
It's been SO long since I've had a cup of Lapsang Souchong tea this good! The health food stores don't even carry any! Too bad for them ! Amazon as usual!Published 2 days ago by Pamela A. Lee
Good tea but the grind is too small. If you put it directly into the pot it will be fine but I use a basket diffuser and the grinds slip through.Published 3 days ago by Al
TAYLOR'S tea bags are hands down the best teabag available- in my opinion. The tea bag is large, the string is sewn into the bag -you pull the string and it tightens up a bit... Read morePublished 3 days ago by BBL 3
Decent but one-note Assam tea. No complexity or nuance to be found here. On the lighter side. I prefer their bagged tea, curiously enough.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bolder flavor than regular black tea buts very smooth. It is my favorite.
Is best to use with water than has side taste.