- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $75.00 or more on All products sold by Starbucks Coffee Company offered by Starbucks Coffee Company. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tazo® Chai Tea Latte Concentrate 32 oz
- A 32-oz bottle of concentrated black tea and exotic spices to blend with milk or water. Serve hot or over ice.
- Tasting Notes: Rich, malty, caramel, spicy.
- Enjoy this with: A cinnamon scone and a dreamy look in your eyes.
- Directions: 1. Shake carton, mix equal parts of Chai Concentrate with milk; 2. Add heat (TAZO tea lattes are easily prepared via microwave, stove top or open fire pit); 3. Enjoy!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Although this isn't the same product they use at Starbucks (same manufacturer but the actual product they use at Starbucks isn't available to the public), it is a decent replacement. To get the full flavor of a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, I have to use this at 50% mix/50% milk. Since there is no Starbucks within 30 miles of my location, this is a good replacement.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's watery and can barely taste the spice. It's no longer the Chai I liked.Published 1 month ago by WP Lee
The product is good. It has good flavor and is much easier than going to Starbucks. However you can buy this same product at CostCo for $2.63 a carton.Published 23 months ago by Dale
I mix 1/3 cup Tazo Tea with 2/3 milk and add ice. I also put it in a disposable coffee cup with a cover, use a straw to sip and dream the dream: the Starbuck's price x 1 [stretched... Read morePublished on May 3, 2014 by NinaH
I started buying this concentrate circa 2003 and had one glass daily. It used to be great stuff. However, they've changed the formula. Read morePublished on March 12, 2014 by R. M. Delckum
i am in a chai tea phase and want it all the time. i was hesitant to buy this concentrate cause awhile back i tried the green tea one and found it awful and also because of the... Read morePublished on January 17, 2014 by tiffo
I bought this product thinking it was the same concentrate used to make a chai tea latte at Starbucks. Read morePublished on January 17, 2014 by Brittany Arnett