5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful teapot, unique gift
Published on November 21, 2011 by tracey edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars This set is just okay
I don't know how they make the pictures look so beautiful when the set is just okay. The teapot is nothing special - in fact it is tiny, and the lovely blossoms - well - not so much. I'd pass if I had it to do again. This is a great concept - just make sure you see it in person before ordering.
Published 10 months ago by Legal&Sane

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful teapot, unique gift, November 21, 2011
This review is from: Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1 (Kitchen)
This teapot is wonderful! I ordered it as a gift for my friend, and she had never seen anything like it so she had to try it out immediately. Bonus for me, as I was able to enjoy it too! The gift wrap was a simple white box with green satin ribbon, and the packaging was simple and elegant. The tea is not only delicious, it's fun to watch the bloom unfurl. I now have a go-to gift for those hard to buy for people, tea lovers, and hostess gifts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, great customer service!, April 14, 2010
I ordered the Duo teapot from Tea Beyond, then decided to change my order to this package. The company had already packaged my first order (in a matter of a few hours), but they cheerfully and quickly got it back from the post office, canceled that order and sent me the teapot & tea package! I've never had such responsive customer service in person, much less on the internet!

I have since received the teapot and blooming teas, and they are delightful. I shared one of the blossoms with some friends, and we all agreed that it was the most beautiful such blooming tea we'd ever seen. The taste was also delicious - subtle yet distinct.

If you're interested in blossoming teas, teas in general, or want to give a delightful gift, I definitely recommend this company's products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift, March 22, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law for her birthday for her to use at work. She was so pleased with it! The tea pot is lovely to look at and a perfect size for her desk. She gets compliments on it and the beautiful flower that blooms within it. The pot does not drip so that is another reason this is perfect for her desk - actually a display item! I wish I had included the glass cup and saucer this company also provides. That would have been a great compliment to the pot! This was a special way to send "flowers" very unconventionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but attractive, February 20, 2013
I personally like small tea pots, since I don't mind refilling and I don't drink THAT much tea at one time, anyway. Obviously, this isn't your all-purpose, everyday tea pot, but it's a nice addition to one's kitchen, especially if you're interested in blooming teas (which look great in the pot).

4.0 out of 5 stars good gift, February 1, 2013
I bought two of these pots for some friends and they love them. They are small, cute, and pretty to look at. My only complaint is that assembling the handle is not straight forward. You have to bend the soft metal handle to fit into the loops of the pot, and then reshape it to look like the picture. This will prevent the loops from breaking. Other than that I was pretty pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift!, August 10, 2011
Diana C. (San Angelo, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the Tea Beyond Blooming Green Tea Gift Set for a friend who just graduated from law school. She was very pleased with the gift set and said it is perfect for brewing a cup of tea at a time, and great for small spaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very impressive gift!, June 16, 2011
Janet (Garden City, NY) - See all my reviews
I ordered this gift for my boyfriend's mother and she absolutely adores it. Not only does the tea taste delicious, it's very interesting to watch the flower bloom! All in all, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely order from Tea Beyond in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 28, 2013
I purchased 2 of these for gifts. Both recipients are avid tea lovers and loved the little teapot! The gifts arrived in time for Christmas and the packaging provided a safe and secure delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat customer service., December 21, 2013
I ordered this Teapot Gift set for my secret santa this year and she loved it! She not only loved that the teapot was glass but the tea tasted great as well.

My package arrived a day early and it great shape. The packaging was done so well that I was not surprised to find it undamaged. The only thing that was wrong was that my tea did not come included as indicated. I quickly contacted Tea Beyond and they sincerly and whole heartedly apologized for the mistake and paid to have it expressed shipped to me.

A great gift and great people at the company. I would highly recommend shopping from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect blend, September 5, 2013
vinh nguyen (Houston, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
The tea blooms from this set tastes amazing! It's the perfect blend of tea leafs with a beautiful teapot duo that is easy to use and provides healthy and delicious servings. It comes in secure packaging and ships quickly, with each bloom vacuum sealed to offer an incredible amount of freshness. Great its dishwasher safe and easy to clean-up.

The tea makes servings for one, perfect for daily use for delicious and natural tea that smells just as incredible as it tastes. A single bloom can even be used for 10 servings of tea, making the teapot gift set a great value.

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1