5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful teapot, unique gift
Published on November 21, 2011 by tracey edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken :(
This item was completely shattered by the time it arrived. Instead of wrapping the glass with bubble wrap, the box was wrapped. (Obviously, the glass should have been wrapped and then placed inside the box.) I'm not sure whose fault this was, but it was very disappointing because it was meant to be a bridal shower gift at a tea party themed shower.
Published 16 months ago by Mollatron

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful teapot, unique gift, November 21, 2011
This review is from: Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1 (Kitchen)
This teapot is wonderful! I ordered it as a gift for my friend, and she had never seen anything like it so she had to try it out immediately. Bonus for me, as I was able to enjoy it too! The gift wrap was a simple white box with green satin ribbon, and the packaging was simple and elegant. The tea is not only delicious, it's fun to watch the bloom unfurl. I now have a go-to gift for those hard to buy for people, tea lovers, and hostess gifts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, great customer service!, April 14, 2010
I ordered the Duo teapot from Tea Beyond, then decided to change my order to this package. The company had already packaged my first order (in a matter of a few hours), but they cheerfully and quickly got it back from the post office, canceled that order and sent me the teapot & tea package! I've never had such responsive customer service in person, much less on the internet!

I have since received the teapot and blooming teas, and they are delightful. I shared one of the blossoms with some friends, and we all agreed that it was the most beautiful such blooming tea we'd ever seen. The taste was also delicious - subtle yet distinct.

If you're interested in blossoming teas, teas in general, or want to give a delightful gift, I definitely recommend this company's products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift, March 22, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law for her birthday for her to use at work. She was so pleased with it! The tea pot is lovely to look at and a perfect size for her desk. She gets compliments on it and the beautiful flower that blooms within it. The pot does not drip so that is another reason this is perfect for her desk - actually a display item! I wish I had included the glass cup and saucer this company also provides. That would have been a great compliment to the pot! This was a special way to send "flowers" very unconventionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful product, January 2, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for the holidays. The item came quickly and beautifully wrapped. The recipients are thrilled with the quality and beauty as they are tea afficianados. The presentation is lovely and I know this is something they will chersih.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, simple, with an elegant display of Blooming Tea ..., November 12, 2013
Length:: 2:20 Mins

This Duo teapot is beautifully elegant, yet simple all at once. The only eye-catching detail is the coiled stainless filter in the spout. The teapot, of course, is heat-resistant and the magic begins when one begins to steep their tea ... with a blooming tea blossom that is. I heated some filtered water (spring is recommended) to 212°F in preparation for a little show, an unexpectedly beautiful one.

I poured my water into the Duo teapot and then put a Fairy Melody (E.T.) tea blossom in the pot. It danced around for a while, but then as the bloom began to open, slowly sank to the bottom. The dance and the resulting flower in the Duo was amazing. Believe me, this is an impressive treat for your company.

Not to worry, it's not a one-time product. In fact, each Blooming Tea Blossom can be used up to ten times. Once the lovely flavor is gone, the pot can be used for loose leaf teas. Although not all the teas are yet available on Amazon, I've listed them below for your perusal. I've also included a recipe found on the Tea Beyond blog. This is definitely a beautiful experience and teapot that would make a perfect gift for any tea lover in your life.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX:

☼ Handcrafted Duo Teapot made of heat-resistant glass
☼ 1 Fairy Melody Blooming Tea Blossom
☼ 1 Love Song Blooming Tea Blossom

PREMIUM BLOOMING TEA:

► Tranquility Jasmine; L.T. - Calming & Detoxifying

Ingredients: Premium silver Needle Green Tea and Jasmine flower
Decription: Rich Jasmine aroma, mild and long lasting aftertaste with elegance.

► Love Song: V.T. - Slimming & Balancing

Ingredients: Premium Silver Needle Green tea and carnation.
Description: Fruity and sweet aroma, mild and spicy tastes, splendid pink blossom. Low caffeine content.

► Happy Marigold: K.T. - Soothing & Tonic

Ingredients: Premium Silver Needle Green Tea, Lily and English Marigold.
Description: Sunny hue, Mild notes of chamomile-like tastes and aroma, lyric picture. Low caffeine content.

► Pink Peony: J.T. - Energizing & Balancing

Ingredients: Premium Silver Needle Green Tea and Peony.
Description: Sunny hue, mild notes of marigold tastes and aroma.

► Fairy Melody: E.T. - Balancing & Calming

Ingredients: Premium Silver Needle Green Tea, Jasmine, marigold and globe Amaranth.

FAB FLOWERING TEA:

► Sunshine
► Forever Love
► Relaxation
► Paradise
► Fab Jasmine

LIGHTLY ALCOHOLIC BLOOMING TEA PUNCH, Reduced Sugar Version (© Tea Beyond)

The recipe was inspired by the Punch story. In old times, sailors in the sea had nothing to do but mixed drinks with spices. Punch, which means 5, includes 5 elements-Bitter (TEA!), sour, sweet, weak and arrack. The original punch was alcohol based, but the alcohol was replaced with tea.

Preparation time: 20 minutes, plus at least 3 hrs to chill
Yields: 20-24 servings (or approximately 96 oz)

Ingredients
6 oz Sugar (or adjust to taste)
2.5 cups of Apple Juice (unsweetened, from concentrate)
¼ cups of Lemon Juice (from concentrate)
2 cups of Grapefruit (from concentrate)
½ cups of Tequila
¼ cups of Vodka
4 Tea Beyond Grade A Blooming teas-assorted
6 cups of spring water
Strawberry Gingerale ice cubes *

Instructions:

1. Boil spring water and get the sugar dissolved in hot water: Right before the water reaches boiling point, add sugar in and stir until completely dissolved.

2. Steep the tea: drop 4 blooms and steep for about 15 minutes.

2. Mix Apple Juice, Lemon, Grape Fruit, Tequila and Vodka in a punch bowl

3. 15 minutes later, mix all liquid together. Let blooming teas stay in the mixture.

4. Cover with the plastic wrap and put it in refrigerator to chill for about at least 3 hours.

5. When serve, float on Strawberry ice cubs in the punch bowl and serve!!

*Strawberry ice cubes:

Ingredients: Ginger ale and whole strawberries (or strawberry pieces)

Fill the ice cube mold with ginger ale and add whole/sliced strawberries pieces to each cube. Freeze to use. Please allow roughly 1 day to process.

Tips for preparation:

1. Make sure to use very good branded ingredients to get the best results, such as apple juice, etc. Good quality ingredients always bring the high quality results!

2. Alternatives for sugar: you can use honey, if you prefer, or Stevia. Volume might be different. Add it gradually and taste it.

3. Avoid use water to make ice cubes-Water will dilute the drink.

4. Strawberry Gingerale ice cubes: use Strawberries that come with green leaves for ice cubes. It creates nicer presentation in the beverage, also looks very fresh!

4. Leave the blooming tea in the mixture: it creates nicer presentation, exotic and continues to release the tea flavor.

Sample provided for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Functional, and Flavorful, September 19, 2013
These beautiful Tea Blooms make tea time fun. It's exciting to watch the blooms unfold as you pour hot water into your tea cup. The colorful blooms can be used more than once, and when you've gotten all the flavor out of them, they make pretty little decorative accents to brighten up the kitchen. These are especially fun to share for a special lunch with girlfriends, or even as a treat at a tea party with your young daughters. There is a nice variety of blooms, so each cup of tea is a new and special experience. I love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 1, 2012
I bought this as a gift for 2 people and both loved it. The quality was great, was NOT expired, super fast shipping (even around Holidays). High quality glass craftsmanship, and best of all...delicious! As a hobby I dabble in photography, so once I saw this item I had to give it a shot just to take a picture if anything. It really is worth every dime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Blooms, January 1, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my daughter, a tea drinking aficionado. She absolutely loves it. The pot is the perfect size and the blooms are beautiful. The pricing on the gift set was also very reasonable. Tea Beyond Blooming Tea Gift Set GFS2001-2 Teapot Duo (no dripping feature & heat-resistant) & Grade A-Duo-L.T.& V.T. (2009 World Tea Champion)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but attractive, February 20, 2013
I personally like small tea pots, since I don't mind refilling and I don't drink THAT much tea at one time, anyway. Obviously, this isn't your all-purpose, everyday tea pot, but it's a nice addition to one's kitchen, especially if you're interested in blooming teas (which look great in the pot).

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Gift, September 18, 2013
I keep these tea blooms on hand in my office as a quick and simple gift for clients. These are one of my absolutely favorite gifts to give because they are universally liked by all types of people, be them male or female. I have tried a few myself and have really enjoyed them. The teas that these produce are absolutely delicious, and I like keeping the bloom as a decorative accent on my desk. All in all, I will continue to purchase this product, as both a simple and easy gift and as an occasional treat for myself and my family.

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1