Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Flavor: Premium Flowering1|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
on November 21, 2011
This teapot is wonderful! I ordered it as a gift for my friend, and she had never seen anything like it so she had to try it out immediately. Bonus for me, as I was able to enjoy it too! The gift wrap was a simple white box with green satin ribbon, and the packaging was simple and elegant. The tea is not only delicious, it's fun to watch the bloom unfurl. I now have a go-to gift for those hard to buy for people, tea lovers, and hostess gifts!
on April 14, 2010
I ordered the Duo teapot from Tea Beyond, then decided to change my order to this package. The company had already packaged my first order (in a matter of a few hours), but they cheerfully and quickly got it back from the post office, canceled that order and sent me the teapot & tea package! I've never had such responsive customer service in person, much less on the internet!

I have since received the teapot and blooming teas, and they are delightful. I shared one of the blossoms with some friends, and we all agreed that it was the most beautiful such blooming tea we'd ever seen. The taste was also delicious - subtle yet distinct.

If you're interested in blossoming teas, teas in general, or want to give a delightful gift, I definitely recommend this company's products.
on March 22, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law for her birthday for her to use at work. She was so pleased with it! The tea pot is lovely to look at and a perfect size for her desk. She gets compliments on it and the beautiful flower that blooms within it. The pot does not drip so that is another reason this is perfect for her desk - actually a display item! I wish I had included the glass cup and saucer this company also provides. That would have been a great compliment to the pot! This was a special way to send "flowers" very unconventionally.
on February 20, 2013
I personally like small tea pots, since I don't mind refilling and I don't drink THAT much tea at one time, anyway. Obviously, this isn't your all-purpose, everyday tea pot, but it's a nice addition to one's kitchen, especially if you're interested in blooming teas (which look great in the pot).
on August 18, 2013
This item was completely shattered by the time it arrived. Instead of wrapping the glass with bubble wrap, the box was wrapped. (Obviously, the glass should have been wrapped and then placed inside the box.) I'm not sure whose fault this was, but it was very disappointing because it was meant to be a bridal shower gift at a tea party themed shower.
on January 2, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for the holidays. The item came quickly and beautifully wrapped. The recipients are thrilled with the quality and beauty as they are tea afficianados. The presentation is lovely and I know this is something they will chersih.
on September 8, 2015
This was fun. I was looking to buy a teapot, and I kept wondering what was with the flowers in the random teapots. Then I found out that blooming tea is a thing that exists, so I bought this! The teapot is a little smaller than it looks like, but perfect for a solo sipper.

At one point I was confused because I couldn't find the loose leaf strainer, and while frantically searching the description, I found out that it's the metal thing in the spout. Duh, I felt oblivious. Then nervous. But it actually worked! So then I had chai.

The blooms are so so much fun to watch. The ones that come with this teapot, I didn't like the taste of, but buy some pomegranate flavored ones and you'll be good to go!
review image review image
on April 29, 2015
I really like tea, and getting a show with my tea is even better. This blooming tea is so fun to watch, it is truly a show in and of itself. I just put the bloom into the tea pot, put hot water in, and watch it bloom. I, also, really liked that I was able to use one bloom multiple times and still get decently strong tea. The little strainer in the pour spout keeps the bloom or its leaves from getting in my cup which I was a little worried about. I cannot wait to take this to work and let my coworkers watch it work. I have taken other tea and coffee presses to work and gotten compliments, but I think this one is really going to blow everyone away! I was given the chance to test and give my honest opinion on this blooming teapot gift set during a promotion.
on February 18, 2014
I don't know how they make the pictures look so beautiful when the set is just okay. The teapot is nothing special - in fact it is tiny, and the lovely blossoms - well - not so much. I'd pass if I had it to do again. This is a great concept - just make sure you see it in person before ordering.