4.0 out of 5 stars The mystery of the pyramids
Published on November 27, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Being a tea drinker, I was looking forward to ...
Being a tea drinker, I was looking forward to trying these. Unfortunately I could'nt get much flavor out of them, no matter how long I steeped them, or how little water I used [ went down to 6 ounces per bag], they still tasted weak, almost bland, no matter what type of tea I chose.
Published 5 months ago by maria droz

4.0 out of 5 stars The mystery of the pyramids, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
No one really understands the mystical effects of the pyramids... especially the effect on tea! I am not even sure that the shape of these tea containers is the source of their magic. But I do know this, when I buy these for my wife, it makes her really happy. You know that little squeal of delight when she opens the package - kind-of-happy... She likes the tea, and she also likes the presentation. The little tip of the pyramid rising up out of the cup... with the strange little leaf poking out of the cup cover...(yes guys, there are special cups... and pitchers... and little stands for the pyramids to rest on after bathing in warm water) This provides a near endless source of gift choices for the myriad of special occasions that require gifts. I know, I know, guys don't get it - at least I don't. But despite my testosterone based emotional handicap I do understand that these little tea infusion devices make her happy...and that makes me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Crowd Pleaser INDEED!, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
WOW! Choices,Choices, Choices! This is a great selection of teas from all over the place. My wife and I have not found one we didn't like. The tea bags are the way to go and are definitely the best we have found. Bring this out for a nice get together and BAM! Instant tea party. GREAT selection, presentation, and quality. Expect to be greatly satisfied. Thanks Tea forte!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift., November 10, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
I bought some of these teas when I attended a conference at a resort hotel in Pennsylvania. I bought some back for my father. During Christmas my company gives out a lot of gifts, but I hate giving out bottles. In the past we have given chocolates and other trinkets. These are really nice and they look expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money for quality, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
My guest love the tea as do I, great for lady gatherings and There is such a huge selection that its entertaining just going through the options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
Item arrived very quickly after order was placed. It came with no defections and was perfect for the the person I order it for

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
This tea is unbelievably delicious! The price is a little high but it is so worth it, my mother in law loved it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars tea, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
A really,really good tea ! Company is wondeful and a pleasure to work with.Great products and fast shippping.They also have nice teapots. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
This is the second time I have purchased this as a gift and both times the recipient found it to be a great selection and the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tea, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
We love this stuff! We can't get enough of it. It takes tea to the next level. We really really enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, January 20, 2013
Beth "kittiluvr" (Greensboro, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce (Grocery)
I don't care for tea, but I bought this as a gift and the recipient just loved it. She also loved having the box afterwards to store some of her other teas.

Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection 4.20 Ounce