5.0 out of 5 stars Tea of Life Orange Jasmine, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Tea Of Life Green Tea Series, Orange Jasmine, 50-Count, 2.6-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
My English family taught me the value of tea time, and I try to keep it every day possible. This is my very favorite tea, with delicate and subtle flavors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing Tea of Life Green Tea, May 25, 2010
I have bought this tea twice from Amazon. It relaxes and refreshes and I feel healthy after I drink it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 14, 2009
Ethel Thrift (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
I am glad I found this product on Amazon.com. I purchased a pack from TJ Maxx and I loved it and has since been waiting for more at the store. It's great to drink it cold. The price is very reasonable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy..., March 24, 2014
This is a very delicious tea. It is aromatic and tasty. You can smell the Jasmine and the orange in it. I love it.

Rate and Discover Movies