Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop for Women - 4 Ounce EDT Spray
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 25, 2007
I've tried all kinds of scents and NOBODY has ever made a comment about what I am wearing and this includes some fairly famous perfumes like White Shoulders. But when I wear this Tea Rose, everyone notices and comments about how lovely it smells. I'm a school teacher and you know you are doing something right when grubby little boys cozy up and say, "You sure smell good, Ms. D."
22 comments|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2007
I've been wearing tea rose perfume for over 20 years now. I love it, it's my signature scent. Now my 2 daughters, both in their twenties, are wearing it too, so it's become a family signature scent.
I usually purchase it at one of the many discount perfume stores in LA county, but when I found it online thru Amazon, I saved a bundle. I bought four bottles, and even with shipping, I paid about what it would've cost for one-and-a-half bottles at the store.
And it smells beautiful. This is a scent that never turns pungent or grabs you by the throat like a cheap perfume will. It's always soft and subtle, even when you put on too much. It's the best.
on April 13, 2006
If you are looking for a fresh rose scent like smelling a rose in the garden this is the best one I've found so far. I've been searching and read reviews and this is pretty good! The packaging doesn't look it, to me it screams old lady but don't be fooled it really does smell like rose! All the reviews I've read say be careful not to over due putting it on because it can be overpowering if you use too much, but if you use it lightly it smells great. Here's a tip, spray the perfume in the air and then walk though the mist. Another thing to remember is that as you wear a perfume you start to get used to the scent so to you, you may smell perfect but to someone else overdone so every now and then switch up your scent so you (and everyone else) can enjoy it lightly.
22 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2009
I love this scent and so does my husband. Its simply the exact smell of a rose garden. Nothing else mixed in. People often comment on it and my husband LOVES it.
on March 31, 2009
This has always been one of my favorite scents.Be warned though it is very strong so if you can't take a strong rose scent this cologne is not for you.I love it and have for many many years.
on July 1, 2012
A favorite of mine since the early '80s, this is by far the best, most true-to-life rose fragrance out there at any price. It smells so much like fresh-cut roses, even down to the green stems and dewy moisture, that it manages to be elegant and earthy at the same time. It is not out of place on a hippie in a hemp maxidress, yet it can compliment a business suit and pearls. (A hippie trick is to layer it with musk, patchouli, or sandalwood oil. Tea Rose plays well with others.) Where other single-note florals can be syrupy, cloying, and fetid, Tea Rose is a breath of fresh spring air and living, delicate flowers.

Masterful in its simplicity, Tea Rose hasn't been appreciably reformulated over the years, for which I am very grateful. And don't let the EDT strength fool you-- this is analogous to most parfum or EDP concentrations in its strength and tenacity. One warning: Bees love this in the summer, so I avoid wearing it if I'm going to be outdoors in the heat. I don't mind my husband following me around for a sniff, but I draw the line at bugs!
on November 4, 2014
I just now received and opened this perfume, and I started to cry because it reminds me of my mother's perfume. She used to wear it everyday when I was growing up. I'm in love and I plan on getting more in the near future. Such a beautiful scent, and I'll always have my mom with me when I wear it. *^-^*
review image
on August 6, 2012
I love the smell of old roses and this one fits the bill. It is nice and soft, with no musky undertones, which I hate. I love it.
on June 23, 2013
I wore this fragrance several years ago. Forgot about it - though I liked it.
A friend was wearing it - smelled so heavenly - asked what it was.
It was!!! Tea Rose!! I had to get some immediately.
If you like roses, it is unbelievably beautiful
Highly recommend
on September 30, 2008
Of all the perfumes on the market, this has to be the ultimate in femininity. It's light, delicate and yet sweet as a rose! The price is the most awesome part. I've paid well over 50.00 for it at other stores. Buying it on Amazon.com was the best experience for me. I am well pleased. Now I know where I can keep my stock of Tea Rose replenished.Tea Rose By Perfumers Workshop For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 4 Ounces