5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Encouragement!!
Published on May 12, 2011 by C.N.

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure it's worth the money
I bought this because I have always respected the Duggar family. I think their parenting is good, and that they have tons of wisdom to share. I was hoping for a video that was a more fun and relaxed atmosphere, but this video is quite boring. There are some wonderful insights in it from Michelle, but overall it's not all that good. It is not something I would watch more...
Published on December 13, 2011 by Julby

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Encouragement!!, May 12, 2011
C.N. (Northeast Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
I got this DVD as a Mother's Day gift... LOVE IT!! It was SO encouraging! I'm already a better mother because of encouragement I got from this DVD. There's basically three parts, 1) an interview time with Michelle Duggar where she answers questions about motherhood as well as practical things about how she homeschools, handles chores for her large family, etc. The most profound part of this is the mothering advice she gives. She even sings a little song saying "The joy of the Lord is my strength" and she sings so beautifully, it melts your heart. She talks about praising your children, and her personal hurtful experience with the birth control pill. 2) Jim Bob Duggar is interviewed and answers questions about how he leads and protects his family. 3) Part three is a ceremony where they play a really neat video in honor of Michelle and present her with a "Mother of the Year" award for impacting millions of people with the JOY of motherhood. Watching their tv show (which Michelle points out that it's not a "show," it's their life) is a lot of FUN and I've learned different things just by seeing how they live, but this DVD goes deeper and you see more of their heart. I've also read their book "The Duggar's 20 and Counting" and it is EXCELLENT as well! Hope you buy this DVD!! Husbands, BUY this for your wife! Mommies need all the godly encouragement we can get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging!!!, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
This DVD was/is very encouraging to me as a new mom! I have been a fan of the Duggars for a while now, and am so blessed and encouraged by Michelle Duggar's godly example! It is so refreshing! This DVD was a blessing!

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
I love the Duggars! They help me to keep my focus in raising my children. This video has lots of behind the scene info, but I do wish it was longer, but that is true with and thing Duggar, I always want more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
I enjoyed this DVD. I love hearing how different people live and this really gives some great insight into the decisions and lives of the Duggars on a more personal level than you see on the reality show.

4.0 out of 5 stars Michelle is quite a lady, October 20, 2011
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
This is a lovely little visit with Michelle. As much as I do love her, the dvd is a little amateurish and has a lot of information that is already available on her show and in her books. My favorite part of this is listening to her sing "The Joy of Lord Is My Strength." Very pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
Very nice to listen to the calming voice of Michelle Duggar. Learned a lot from this dvd I would recommend this book for all to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessing, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
This family is such an amazing inspiration. This actually had me chocking up which surprised me because I don't generally cry during shows. But it's not all sad! It's funny too and she gives great advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this book!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
Given as a gift, my daughter has dreams of a large family and is inspired by the Duggars.
Four children is plenty for my daughter but Michelle has wonderful encouragement and ideas that keep my daughter encouraged.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treat to Watch, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
What a blessing this video has been! My family appreciates the Duggars and their Christ honoring testimony. They are a good example/roll model for both mature and old Christians.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle's beyond an encouragement -A MUST HAVE FOR MOTHERS, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Tea With Michelle Duggar (DVD)
I am always encouraged by watching any episode of 19 Kids and Counting, but this is just a wonderful addition and insight into the heart and transparency of Michelle Duggar. It's something great to have on hand to share with mothers, friends and family. Michelle offers so much wisdom, godly wisdom and I have greatly enjoyed this DVD and will for years to come.

Tea With Michelle Duggar
Tea With Michelle Duggar by Nathaniel Darnell (DVD - 2010)
$57.79