5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on September 27, 2005 by pomodorina

3.0 out of 5 stars Just right--almost
Published on December 30, 2011 by Muse of Time and Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 27, 2005
This review is from: Teach Me More Italian (Paperback and Audio CD): A Musical Journey Through the Year (Audio CD)
I taught Italian K-12 and found this helpful in all levels. However,I only used the Cd in the older grades. I love this and the Teach me Italian pack because it is so difficult to find good Italian language teaching material at all. This one is great to use because there are the American favorites that kids already know. I have been through countless catalogs and info for Italian language materials and find this to be one of the best finds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource to help children learn Italian!, October 14, 2009
New Mom "New Mom" (Florida United States) - See all my reviews
NOt only does it teach vocabularly embedded within a theme (the year - i.e., fall, Halloween, winter, etc) but the songs are actually fun (i.e, Andiamo allo zoo is our favorite). Great resource to help little ones learn and practice Italian skills.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just right--almost, December 30, 2011
We really liked the dual language aspect of this book/cd combo. The tunes were delightful, too. However, whoever makes most children's music/song CDs falls into the habit of making the tempo too fast and the accompaniment too cluttered with instruments and too loud. This flaw drowns out the words and duh--that's what we want to hear!!! Still, this is good. I also recommend the one with Christmas legends and songs, Buon Natale.

Used & New from: $2.99