Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 28, 2009
This is a great book on LinkedIn. It's an easy read and helped me get up and running quickly. The tips showed me how to create a profile that will (hopefully!) attract the attention of recruiters. I also picked up some good ideas on how to post a real resume, display some samples of my work, and showcase my expertise that I wasn't aware I could do on LinkedIn.

One of the things I really liked about this book was that it avoided the social networking hype of some other books I've seen. It's a good choice for professionals who are looking for a realistic way to use LinkedIn for their job search or their business. I liked the free online version that comes with the book, too.
on June 15, 2010
SAMs Teach Yourself LinkedIn in Ten Minutes a Day is a must for those who belong to this Professional Network. Patrice Rutledge's book will teach you how to navigate around the website and build your profile in a way that will get you noticed by other professionals in your field and by companies seeking employees. She also covers etiquette, and what the pros and cons are of the various choices you can make on LinkedIn. A must-read for those who are just getting started in their field or have been around the block.
on August 26, 2012
What a great reference guide, easy instructions and shortcuts. Complete and easy to use.

Still wished LinkedIn offered to import books through Shelfari since they are connected with Amazon.
on May 30, 2013
For me to do anything online I must keep it simple, or else give in to my own simplemindedness and go back to bed. Ten minutes is enough to begin and to probably continue making progress. I am following this book page by page and so far not doing badly. It will be my reference, after finishing it, to keep as I become competent with using LinkedIn as a way to obtain work in my at-home business.