From the Back Cover
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 Photoshop CS tasks. Each task-based spread includes these great features to get you up and running on Photoshop CS2 in no time:
- Helpful sidebars that offer practical tips and tricks
- Succinct explanations that walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots that demonstrate each task
- Two-page lessons that break big topics into bite-sized modules
Learn how to
- Browse and sort images in Bridge
- Change image size and resolution
- Paint and draw with color
- Create duotone images
- Apply layer and filter effects
About the Author
is a technology writer, Web developer, and graduate student at UC Berkeley. This is his fourteenth book in the Visual series.
Linda Wooldridge is a former senior editor at Macworld. This is her first book.