5.0 out of 5 stars Rule Poster
With limited space to hang things in my classroom, this poster is large enough for students to see, but small enough so it doesn't take up to much space. Poster has plenty of space to write classroom rules. Very colorful, helps to catch students attention.
Published on August 23, 2011 by LO928

2.0 out of 5 stars Eligibility for re-use is slim to none.
This product is not laminated enough to be used over and over again. It was also delivered with a tear at the top of the poster.
Published 8 months ago by Avernell Joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Rule Poster, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Teacher Created Resources Tools for School Classroom Rules Chart, Multi Color (7681) (Office Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Eligibility for re-use is slim to none., November 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the job, September 3, 2013
snake plisken (Jacksonville, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I was in a rush and didn't want to right my rules on a posterboard when I changed them this year. So I found this online at Amazon and it was a decent enough item at the price. It was a little smaller than I had envisioned but it still worked and I fit all my rules on it in permanent marker well enough. I'd buy another if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars First year teacher, June 27, 2013
Thought it was a great buy. I can write and erase rules for each school year! I can also turn it around and have a whole white side to write if needed. Recommend for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rules chart, September 16, 2011
There is plenty of room to write your classroom rules. There is even enough room for the students to sign the bottom.

2.0 out of 5 stars just okay, October 13, 2012
This product is not worth it because of the price they charge you to ship it. I would not recommend buying this for a child to play school or teacher with. The product itself was only a couple of bucks that is worth it,however, they charged me an outrageous price to ship it and I mean OUTRAGEOUS. I will never buy anything from these people again!! Yes and I was the fool who agreed to pay the shipping! Never Again!

Rate and Discover Movies