From the Back Cover
Modifications and adaptations you can use.
Teaching Content to All includes what every secondary teacher needs to know about instructing students with different learning needs. From understanding academic diversity among students to the planning for and implementation of instruction that reaches all students, Teaching Content to All provides a wealth of examples for the secondary teacher.
- Includes explicit and practical methods for curriculum course, unit, and lesson planning, and detailed, research-based teaching routines.
- Addresses academic diversity in secondary schools.
- Includes a unique chapter focused on establishing effective communications between students and teachers, and a new chapter on Linking to Other Professionals.
- A full chapter on effective learning strategies provides explicit ways to help students learn how to learn.
- Vignettes of real classroom practice provide concrete ideas about how specific teaching problems and issues are addressed by the content of the chapter.