From the Back Cover
Filled with enjoyable spelling activities and exercises
The fun and easy way® to help your K5th grader become an A+ speller
If you want to make spelling easier for your child or boost spelling skills and confidence, you've come to the right place. Veteran reading specialist Tracey Wood gives you tips, games, exercises, word lists, and memory aids to help your child build solid spelling know-how. Her techniques are fun, fast, and effective, and best of all, they're not boring!
Discover how to
- Mix spelling practice with reading and writing
- Spell short and long vowel words
- Make spelling easier with word families
- Gain insight into "sight" words
- Break spelling into syllable chunks
About the Author
Tracey Wood, MEd, is a children's reading specialist and former teacher. Her books include See Johnny Read!: The 5 Most Effective Ways to End Your Son's Reading Problems.