Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Argo by Teafco Petagon Airline Approved Pet Carrier, Maldives Blue, Medium
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 28, 2016
I really do love this bag. It's very sturdy. Love the pad inside...it's not lined, so my dog doesn't get hot. It is padded, which is good for when she lays down. This has a lot of storage, which I love! Storage does get bulky and goes into pet area if you have too much in pockets though. I have a 6lb yorkie poodle mix and she just barely fits standing up in the Medium sized one. Laying down is perfectly fine for her & she can half-way turn around in it (bulges on the sides when she tries to do this). When I'm holding the bag and she's standing, I can still zip it. Handles are long, so that was nice while flying with her. Also has a strap that can go around your bag handle, but be careful because this bag was wider than my carry-on bag and would start to tip it over if not holding onto your carry-on.
on June 23, 2016
Cute, functional and durable material. Good storage with extra pockets to stash pet needs like snacks, collapsible water bowls, leash, etc.
on April 7, 2016
I purchased this to take my rabbits to the vet, as one of them chewed through the zipper in their old carrier. I don't like carrying them in the hard plastic carriers because they look uncomfortable and the bunnies are already stressed enough about having to go to the vet. This is nice because it looks and carries like a tote or duffel bag, so most people don't realize that there is a pet inside. That would be a good benefit if traveling with an animal. It is a good size for my 5 lb bunny because he has room to hop around and change positions and look through different sides. I wouldn't expect this to be comfortable for a dog or cat though, as they cannot move once inside the carrier.
I like that the bag has zippers and pockets on all sides, however it is missing something that would keep the top flap open when loading and unloading. There is a velcro strap that keeps the top zippered flap shut, but there is nothing that keeps it from falling down when trying to load pets in and out. Other than that, it's a good bag for carrying animals discretely when you do not want them to be stressed during travel.
on February 29, 2016
and the cat will too
on February 25, 2016
My Toy Aussie took to this bag immediately. I was worried about the size, but it fits him great. He is 5 lbs 10".
review image
on December 17, 2015
I like the bag. I rated it lower because it is too small. It said that it would fit a 15# animal. My dog is 9 pounds & she just barely fits. I wish she had more room to move around in it.
on November 29, 2015
We love this carrier and so does our cats. It's well constructed and looks fashionable or so my girlfriend tells me.
on October 13, 2015
Perfect size for travel. Cute and few people realize I have a cat with me...(unless he decides to meow lol)
on October 12, 2015
To cute and Tyson loves it
on September 16, 2015
Perfect for a smaller dog, our Yorkie fits perfectly. It looks like a dog carrier or diaper bag so it is not discrete.