Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Team Name: Mississippi Rebels|Change
Price:$34.95+ Free shipping

on April 7, 2011
A very nice golf gift set. The towel is of great quality and has an easy latch on it to put on or take off the golf bag. The golf balls are Nike and the ball markers are magnetic. The tees are cool. The top isn't bowl shaped like typical tees, but rather has little wood stands (I guess) that hold the golf ball. Hey, it works for me. Also, even though the gift set says there is a ball mark repair tool, there isn't. I already have a Wisconsin divot repair tool, so no big deal for me. In all, I'm happy with it. All Team Effort golf gift sets should be just as good regardless of collegiate affiliation.
on June 26, 2014
Bought it as a gift for my dad, He loves Golf and is a Notre Dame fan so couldn't go wrong with this one. He was happy to receive it. Shipping was prompt too.
on January 16, 2014
Very nice gift for a graduate of VT who is starting to play golf. Great packaging and perfect stocking stuffer.
on December 11, 2009
This was a Christmas gift for my grandfather. The packaging wasn't true to Amazon. See above for true plastic packaging. Once you open the item that's it. It had to be put in a cheap Christmas gift bag as the plastic packaging couldn't be wrapped nicely. Wish it had come in the box as advertised. The plastic cheapened the presentation.
on June 21, 2011
At first I thought this was a little expensive. It was worth the price. I bought for a MI State alumni, she loved it. The balls were Nike which impressed me. Overall a good buy.
on December 9, 2015
I purchased this set as a gift and the picture on the site does not do this justice it is larger in packaging and very nice. I am sure my nephew will love this gift.
on July 5, 2011
I purchased this gift set as a Christmas gift for my Brother-in-law. He loved it and uses them all the time. This made the perfect gift for a golfer.
on March 8, 2009
My husband decided to keep this in the package and admire it insteaad of golfing with it. Awesome set
on August 18, 2014
It is what it is. However, to me it is a bit pricy for the quality of the items in the set.
on March 23, 2010
My stepfather loved this gift for Christmas, he wondered where I found this in WV, lol!