Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Format: DVD|Change

on October 1, 2011
My son absolutely loves Team Umizoomi!! He cannot get enough. This DVD has 3 episodes: A double-length episode not on TV called "The King of Numbers" (which he'll watch over and over again) and then two regular length episodes, "Picnic" and "The Dinosaur Museum Mishap." He has the other two episodes on the DVR but loves them as well. A definite must for any Umi Friend. Another winner; thanks Team Umizoomi!

***10/17/11 Update: I just wanted to share that "The King of Numbers" has aired before and could possibly air again. We're still very happy to have it on DVD.
on April 16, 2012
Love, love, love the fact that all 3 video's play at the same time. I don't have to go back and keep hitting play on the DVD player - it just starts a new episode when one finishes! Finally a chance to do some housework while the movie entertains. Great quality movie! Not one complaint here!
on October 26, 2012
We just recently discovered this show on nickjr and my four year old absolutely loves it. Lots of counting and shapes and not creepy so an adult can watch right along.
on November 28, 2015
Team Umizoomi is a fun and educational show geared to preschoolers. The focus is numbers, counting, shapes, and patterns. The concepts are easy enough for kids to grasp but not too complicated as to bore them. The stories all involve the team helping people and there's an emphasis on size not being a hindrance to one's abilities.
on November 16, 2015
Kids love this!! I don't particluarly love they the refer to the bad guys as "trouble makers," since now my kids call themselves that often. Small problem, but noted. The learning is great and my kids really like when a video has an extended movie as this one does. 1 that is about 35 minutes and 2 regular/20 min movies. Overall great, my kids are 2 & 3.
on May 28, 2014
My kids absolutely love this movie. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old (both boys) and they will both sit down and watch this show whenever we let them. My oldest picked this show out when we got our first kindle and then later showed it to our youngest. You know its a good show when your youngest is willing to learn new words and it is the first movie he picks out the majority of the time when it is movie time. I love seeing how much my kids like to watch this particular dvd and no matter how tired of it I might get, the giggles that come from the kids are well worth it!
on May 8, 2013
It is the equivalent of 4 episodes. The title episode is double length, and then there are two additional regular episodes. For $10, I wish there were at least one more regular episode on the DVD. That being said, our Umi-loving two year old watches it as much as we'll let him (and the five year old likes it as well).

It's not a bad show in general; there aren't many shows for young kids that concentrate on math concepts, and it is colorful and engaging for the kids. Bonus, as an adult, I don't find it particularly annoying or grating (it's not Max and Ruby, for instance). The two year old chimes right in, telling the characters the correct shape or number they're asking about. He loves counting, and counts right along. He is even getting the patterns.

In short, it's a pretty good show, but Nick could be a little more generous with the run time on their DVDs.
on December 21, 2014
2 yr old loves Umizoomi and I never saw an episode she didn't like. However, the very first episode "The King of Numbers" has yet to be watched to the end (always asked to be turned off). The other 2 episodes are fine; favorite being "The Dinosaur Museum Mishap". Have to say it is just okay since 1 of 3 episodes is no good in her eyes. If your kid likes The King of Numbers then go for it.
on December 20, 2012
My daughter is now 4 and watches 30 minutes of TV per day. She gets to pick what she wants to watch each time and Team Umizoomi is high on her favorites list.

From a parent's perspective, Team Umizoomi provides some basic counting skills and Millie is a good role model for young girls - being on top of things and figuring out what to do next.

Yes, I would recommend this DVD to a friend - and my daughter would also!
on September 12, 2013
connor loves umizoomi he loves the characters and the easy counting and math has made him great with his counting and shapes. This movie has a dinosaur episode which con loves dinos too , so for him it was the best show ever