- Publisher: Vervante (2009)
- ISBN-10: 1607439085
- ISBN-13: 978-1607439080
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #929,800 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Duct Tape Teambuilding Games -- 50 Fun Activities to Help Your Team Stick Together Paperback – 2009
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
- and actually, I was expecting, 'just another American "we are best at everything" web-site'...
- instead I have discovered some of the best material for years, since I was introduced originally to the 'Project Adventure/Experiential Learning' stuff, many years ago, during a visit in sunny L.A./CA
- Tom Hecks most recent publication, 'Duct Teambuilding Games', has now reached my desk
- and, this book even goes beyond my expectations.
- in brief : ... very, very clever thinking !
- if you in any way are involved in group facilitation and also see the value of active, fun, involving excercises for this purpose
- well, then this book is a 'must-read' for you !
- Tom has collected a large number of the best team excercises from the last 25 years, and made them even simpler ...
- i.e. how to carry through group activites and fun, meaningful, involving team exercises for groups of 5-100+ participants
- with an absolute minimum of props ... !
- the props required are : rolls of duct tape ... - 2 shoe strings ... - or - no props at all ... !
- this is just SO creative !
- the title has already been forwarded to a handful of my closest colleagues and partners
- so, therefore - I would highly recommend the work of Tom Heck.
Flipping through the book I can see 10-15 activities that I can either use as-is or with a slight twist or two. That amount of reusable ideas for $25? It's a terrific value that will pay off many times over when you see how people react.
Tom Heck also offers excellent, easy to understand instructions, along with online videos of each exercise.
Duct Tape Teambuilding Games will make an inexpensive yet valuable addition to anyone's activities library. You can't go wrong.
If you have any interest in team building or leadership - then this is a 'must have'. The activities are easy to understand, and many have video clips showing actual participants in action. Quick and easy set-up with many great tips that have been born out of the author's own training.
Definitely heed the warnings for safety and don't skimp on purchasing high quality duct tape.
The book is very well written and easy to follow. I recommend this if you're working with kids for camp.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The ideas are good, but the author goes out of his way to involve duct tape. It is not needed for most of the activities.Published 4 months ago by Katherine J Withun
Training activities were well thought out and diversed... team members can be from a small group to over 30 people. Tom Heck did a great job... Read morePublished 9 months ago by bubbafel
Actually a good resource for training purposes. I purchased it to try and find some easy games and exercises for kids in VBS to get them to learn how to work together as well as... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Cindy Elliott
I did not realized that the book was used and there were markings in it.Published 10 months ago by Cathy
The kindle version of this, without a contents page, is a pain to navigate around.
You can get most of these team building games online, but I wanted a fast and easy way to... Read more
Great resource for team activities!
Lots of variety, easy to execute and can be performed by individuals of all levels of physical abilities
This has some nice ideas for team building but many of them require a lot of touching or standing very close to others. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Susan
great book... lots of usable, fun games, no regrets. i use it for my high school yearbook staff for team building... great processing suggestions by the author as well.Published 16 months ago by Lisa M Wiese