Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teamwork Isn't My Thing, and I Don't Like to Share! (Best Me I Can Be!)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 7, 2014
Great book for preschoolers.. We can get so much more done if we just work together.. We have Show & Tell each week where students are allowed to bring a special toy from. At the end of Show & Tell they all get to share what they brought in. Sharing isn't always easy.
Fast Shipping! Thank you
on December 26, 2015
I wish she wouldn't include all of the nose picking parts in this story. I read this book to classes in my school and I skip over those parts because they are gross and I would lose the kids and the tone of the lesson if I included them.
on June 11, 2014
I bought this for my five year old daughter so she can understand that sharing is everything and a gateway to making and keeping friends. She had a hard time sharing things at first at school and always claiming everything she touches is hers so I had to get this book for her. It's cute though.
on October 4, 2014
Love these types of stories to read to my class. They all have a great message - this one about sharing. We had some great discussions as a result of this read and it genuinely keeps the kids attention!
on July 15, 2015
My four year old cousin, Katelynn, absolutely LOVES the R. J. series! They include great life lessons and are explained in a way that she can understand. All these books are wonderful! This book in particular is quite funny because I recognized that I would probably have been the "Bossy Bernice" of my class ;)
on September 7, 2015
Our 4yr old enjoyed the book. Some parts of it had made him laugh as he could relate to some of the other students' behavior. I definitely recommond this which teaches about why teamwork is important.
on March 28, 2015
One of my favorite authors. Julia Cook has these books that teach lessons that we encounter on a daily basis in our classrooms but puts a funny spin to it so the children really enjoy the story. When it comes from a "kid" perspective, they seem to understand and relate alot more.
on August 15, 2013
This book is very helpful to teach the art of sharing. I had a lot of only children in my room last year. They did not share well. Used this book a lot.
on May 2, 2013
Another lovely story about R.J. In this one, he learns that working as a team can be fun, productive and useful. A useful resource with the usual helpful tips for parents at the back, and once again lovely pics that are colourful and enticing to young children.
on January 31, 2014
I have a 5 year old son with ADHD and he often has issues with sharing. He enjoys reading this book (and others by this Author) and he learns something about his feelings and actions at the same time. I find them helpful in showing the other persons side of ones behavior.