5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea!
Bought this for a gift, tried it myself and bought more...wonderful tea and looks beautiful in a clear pot, smells heavenly.
Published on November 24, 2010 by Kay D Homan

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck
Published 21 months ago by Michelle Battles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea!, November 24, 2010
This review is from: Teas Etc Fowering Green Tea Sampler, S0601, 8 Count (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck, March 22, 2013
I bought this tea thinking it would have flavor to go along with the pretty flowers that opened up. The flavor and the flowers match but not in a postitive way. I've tried two so far, the first was ok but the second was not good at all. It takes about 30 minutes for the ball to fully open and by that time the tea is barely warm. The flavor of the Awakening Spirit had a faint smell of fish oil. Not something I want to drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, March 15, 2011
Dio_K (California) - See all my reviews
We just received the tea sampler, and have tried our first flowering tea, "rising sun". It's beautiful and has a light, lovely green tea taste. We ordered another one for company. Since we didn't really know what to expect, we're very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Flowering Green Tea, January 23, 2013
When I first saw this tea, I didn't quite know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise when I placed a bud in the pot and added hot water. The bud began to open and bloomed into an elegant flower. After steeping for several minutes, and arranging my "Me Time" , I sat down to enjoy the tea with a book. I never did read any of the book, simply enjoyed sipping and savoring the entire pot, between sips, I meditated. What is especially nice, is that the bloom will make another one and a half more pots of excellent tea. Enjoy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, not much flavor, August 3, 2013
I love the appearance of these, and how they go from a small ball to a colorful "bloom", but even the first round of the tea was pretty weak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catcher, January 1, 2014
Friends were amazed by these beautiful tea flowers. They are hand made and last a long time but flavor is weak, which in all honesty is what the friends liked about it. Shop around, these can come less expensive and more colorful in variety. I used these as gifts in a little yellow sachet with pull strings. In it I added a teeny tiny bottle with cork top. On the bottle, it says, drink me. It was a perfect combo and everyone that received one was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tea, November 8, 2013
I am extremely pleased with the quality of these teas, and the excellent level of customer service at Red Leaf Tea. I would highly recommend this product and company for the following reasons: the tea is flavorful; the blossoms were enjoyable after withstanding multiple brews; the blossoms are a beautiful accompaniment to the aroma; and, the customer service was truly remarkable. Please note that the packaging is in a generic bag to help defray the cost associated with a more exquisite tea, which makes the sampler more appropriate for self-consumption than for a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool concept, January 7, 2013
I bought the flowering tea for my sister. She's a big tea drinker and I thought it would be a cool idea for a Christmas gift. Although I cannot comment on the taste of the tea I will say that the colors were not a vibrant as I had imagined they would be. She still enjoyed the gift regardless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous blooming teas!, May 29, 2012
These teas are so amazing-not only beautiful to watch as it unfolds but delicious taste as well.I put one of these in my glass tea pot and in a few minutes I have a light and delicious tea to enjoy. I frequently will put the brewed tea into the refrigerator and enjoy is as an iced tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, June 14, 2012
I bought this tea and combined it with http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030J8GRM/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img for my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it. She said the tea was delicious. She's had blooming tea before, and she really liked this. The overall presentation gave the appearance of a much more expensive gift. She was thrilled, and I was very happy that she liked it. It was perfect for her; she's a really big tea drinker. What's better than deliciousness and beauty combined in a cup of tea?