Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 24, 2010
Bought this for a gift, tried it myself and bought more...wonderful tea and looks beautiful in a clear pot, smells heavenly.
on March 22, 2013
I bought this tea thinking it would have flavor to go along with the pretty flowers that opened up. The flavor and the flowers match but not in a postitive way. I've tried two so far, the first was ok but the second was not good at all. It takes about 30 minutes for the ball to fully open and by that time the tea is barely warm. The flavor of the Awakening Spirit had a faint smell of fish oil. Not something I want to drink.
on March 15, 2011
We just received the tea sampler, and have tried our first flowering tea, "rising sun". It's beautiful and has a light, lovely green tea taste. We ordered another one for company. Since we didn't really know what to expect, we're very happy with the product.
on January 23, 2013
When I first saw this tea, I didn't quite know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise when I placed a bud in the pot and added hot water. The bud began to open and bloomed into an elegant flower. After steeping for several minutes, and arranging my "Me Time" , I sat down to enjoy the tea with a book. I never did read any of the book, simply enjoyed sipping and savoring the entire pot, between sips, I meditated. What is especially nice, is that the bloom will make another one and a half more pots of excellent tea. Enjoy!
on August 3, 2013
I love the appearance of these, and how they go from a small ball to a colorful "bloom", but even the first round of the tea was pretty weak.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
Friends were amazed by these beautiful tea flowers. They are hand made and last a long time but flavor is weak, which in all honesty is what the friends liked about it. Shop around, these can come less expensive and more colorful in variety. I used these as gifts in a little yellow sachet with pull strings. In it I added a teeny tiny bottle with cork top. On the bottle, it says, drink me. It was a perfect combo and everyone that received one was very happy.
on November 8, 2013
I am extremely pleased with the quality of these teas, and the excellent level of customer service at Red Leaf Tea. I would highly recommend this product and company for the following reasons: the tea is flavorful; the blossoms were enjoyable after withstanding multiple brews; the blossoms are a beautiful accompaniment to the aroma; and, the customer service was truly remarkable. Please note that the packaging is in a generic bag to help defray the cost associated with a more exquisite tea, which makes the sampler more appropriate for self-consumption than for a gift.
on June 14, 2012
I bought this tea and combined it with http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030J8GRM/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img for my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it. She said the tea was delicious. She's had blooming tea before, and she really liked this. The overall presentation gave the appearance of a much more expensive gift. She was thrilled, and I was very happy that she liked it. It was perfect for her; she's a really big tea drinker. What's better than deliciousness and beauty combined in a cup of tea?
on December 22, 2012
While the package says that there are 2 each of the 4 types of tea for a total of 8, the package I received only contained 6 total. I was missing both of the "Golden Prosperity" teas.

I would return it, but since it is a Christmas gift, I have little choice but to accept it and supplement with something else.
on May 29, 2012
These teas are so amazing-not only beautiful to watch as it unfolds but delicious taste as well.I put one of these in my glass tea pot and in a few minutes I have a light and delicious tea to enjoy. I frequently will put the brewed tea into the refrigerator and enjoy is as an iced tea.