Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on November 24, 2010
Bought this for a gift, tried it myself and bought more...wonderful tea and looks beautiful in a clear pot, smells heavenly.
on March 22, 2013
I bought this tea thinking it would have flavor to go along with the pretty flowers that opened up. The flavor and the flowers match but not in a postitive way. I've tried two so far, the first was ok but the second was not good at all. It takes about 30 minutes for the ball to fully open and by that time the tea is barely warm. The flavor of the Awakening Spirit had a faint smell of fish oil. Not something I want to drink.
on March 15, 2011
We just received the tea sampler, and have tried our first flowering tea, "rising sun". It's beautiful and has a light, lovely green tea taste. We ordered another one for company. Since we didn't really know what to expect, we're very happy with the product.
on January 1, 2014
Friends were amazed by these beautiful tea flowers. They are hand made and last a long time but flavor is weak, which in all honesty is what the friends liked about it. Shop around, these can come less expensive and more colorful in variety. I used these as gifts in a little yellow sachet with pull strings. In it I added a teeny tiny bottle with cork top. On the bottle, it says, drink me. It was a perfect combo and everyone that received one was very happy.
on January 23, 2013
When I first saw this tea, I didn't quite know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise when I placed a bud in the pot and added hot water. The bud began to open and bloomed into an elegant flower. After steeping for several minutes, and arranging my "Me Time" , I sat down to enjoy the tea with a book. I never did read any of the book, simply enjoyed sipping and savoring the entire pot, between sips, I meditated. What is especially nice, is that the bloom will make another one and a half more pots of excellent tea. Enjoy!
on May 29, 2012
These teas are so amazing-not only beautiful to watch as it unfolds but delicious taste as well.I put one of these in my glass tea pot and in a few minutes I have a light and delicious tea to enjoy. I frequently will put the brewed tea into the refrigerator and enjoy is as an iced tea.
on June 14, 2012
I bought this tea and combined it with http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030J8GRM/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img for my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it. She said the tea was delicious. She's had blooming tea before, and she really liked this. The overall presentation gave the appearance of a much more expensive gift. She was thrilled, and I was very happy that she liked it. It was perfect for her; she's a really big tea drinker. What's better than deliciousness and beauty combined in a cup of tea?
on December 29, 2013
These are a nice way to enjoy tea in a different way. Everyone sits and just watches the blooms open. In my opinion the taste is okay but the show they put on makes it worth the price for a treat now and then. It makes tea drinking an experience.
on August 3, 2013
I love the appearance of these, and how they go from a small ball to a colorful "bloom", but even the first round of the tea was pretty weak.
on February 20, 2014
I asked for one of those clear glass tea pots for Christmas, and my husband's daughter bought it for me - so had to have these pretty teas. They are gorgeous when opened, and a lovely delicate flavor. You can use each one several times, and it actually tasted better the second go around.