Herbalism For Everyone
“If you’ve ever brewed a simple cup of tea, you’ve practiced herbalism. This most basic and ancient of acts has the power to deliver health and healing in a safer, more natural way to you and your family. And since it’s so familiar to most of us, it’s also a comfortable place to begin learning more about herbalism.” So begins Teas for Life, an educational and often humorous ebook that brings 101 herbs to light, showcasing numerous uses for each plant, correct dosages, and entertaining anecdotal information.
Whether you're a budding home herbalist, an avid gardener, a skilled wildcrafter, or an avid herbal tea enthusiast, this will become your go-to guide. A great reference for not only your Kindle, but your smart phone, your home computer, or your tablet. You’ll want to keep this one with you!
Get the Real Scoop on Herbal Teas
- Teas are alphabetized by common name with Latin name following - perfect for the beginner!
- Learn how and when to use each herb; best ways to prepare the tea; precautions and warnings
- Instructions for brewing a proper cup of herbal tea for medicinal use
- The author's personal notes and anecdotes add an interesting layer and make the information easy to remember
- Includes an Herbal Shopping Guide at the end so you know some of the best places to purchase herbs online!
What Others Are Saying:
"If you are a seasoned herbalist or just some one who wants try your hand at a few herbal remedies... This is the book you need!"
"Written with great knowledge and a bit of wit. I felt like author was right there having a cup of tea with me as I was reading. I have already started putting this to work. Awesome reference!!"
"Diane Kidman's Teas For Life: 101 Herbal Teas for Greater Health is the most comprehensive guide to herbal teas on the market. Simple, to the point, instructions and detailed listing of what each herb is used for makes this very easy to use. Her sense of humor also makes learning about herbal teas entertaining.
Thanks, Diane, for a great book!"