- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.04 (70%)|
Color: Matte Anti-Glare
Would you like to give feedback on images?
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY TECH ARMOR SCREEN PROTECTORS?
DID YOU KNOW - A screen full of scratches will lower your resale value!
PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT AND MAXIMIZE RESALE VALUE - The Tech Armor Matte AntiGlare screen protector not only reduces glare and resists fingerprints, but also protects your screen from scratches that reduce the resale value of your Galaxy S3 SIII!
No detail has been overlooked with this "Best-In-Class" product from Tech Armor - industry leader in screen protection.
If you only accept the BEST for your Galaxy S3 SIII, look no further:
· BEST Anti-Glare technology
· BEST Anti-Fingerprint coating
· BEST Bubble free installation
· BEST Protection from Scratches
· BEST Touchscreen Accuracy
· BEST Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty
The Tech Armor Antiglare screen protector combines scratch protection with a unique matte finish dramatically improving visibility in bright sunlight or office lights.
Use your device wherever you are, whenever you want!
COMPATIBILITY: Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII, All Carriers, All Models
The TECH ARMOR Anti-Glare Screen Protector Kit Includes:Three (3) Screen Protectors
- Installation Instructions
- Smoothing Card
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dust Removal Tape
- Retail Packaging
- Tech Armor Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- clarity: doesn't take away of the sharpness of the original screen display.
- VERY affordable: 3 sheets for only $7 vs. Read more
I love it! No finger prints, no messy-grease screen, no bubbles. The best I ever use so far.Published 2 days ago by Martha Böhler
Got it for the extra protection while in my purse or scrub pocket at work. Was easy to apply. Have had for over a year with no problems.Published 2 days ago by Brooke Parker
These protectors do not stay on very long. Plus I feel like if I dropped my phone it would do nothing to protect it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by T-Wild