5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't do without it!
Published 12 months ago by Lawrentius Verifer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not crazy about this
I'm not loving how the "anti-glare" surface mutes the clarity of the HDX. And, after only a couple of weeks, the surface is all scratched up from my fingers and is making it even harder to see the screen. Easy to apply, but maybe not worth it.
Published 9 months ago by Nstarlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't do without it!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Tech Armor Kindle Fire HDX 7 Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)
For the second year in a row I've used Tech Armor screen protectors on my Kindle Fires. They give the screen some protection and also make the screen non-reflective. Seeing one's reflection, or the reflection of any lighted objects, in the screen can distract a reader or movie watcher. These screen protectors get rid of that problem entirely. ***As for installation (and mine have turned out bubble-free) it certainly helps to watch the videos they refer you to. Especially if there's a tiny bit of dust that creates a bubble when you're done. The kit includes "dust removal tapes" and unless you watch the videos you probably won't discover the most effective use of them. The screen protector on my Kindle Fire HD has been on for a full year and still performs like new. ---As long as high-definition screens are reflective, putting on one of these anti-glare screen protectors will be the first thing I do with a new device. An excellent product. Watching the videos is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bye glare!, January 26, 2014
When I purchased my Fire HDX7 I got clear screen protectors which didn't help with the glare at all. I got so frustrated by the glare that I searched and found these. I was concerned about them degrading the screen quality but decided to try them anyway. They went on easier than the clear one did and fit perfectly. I got a near perfect installation on my first try. I love that you do not have to wet the device to use these like with some premium screen protectors. Once it was on my Fire it was like I had a different tablet with a matte screen! Almost no glare and much easier to see. If they degrade the screen at all it is minimal and the return in anti glare is well worth it. They help with finger prints also but not completely and may be slightly more difficult to clean. I would buy this item again over others I have tried. I should say that I always prefer matte screens so if you don't then consider that as you read my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Great Antiglare Screen Protector"........., December 3, 2013
I just applied my new Tech Armor screen protector to my new Kindle Fire HDX 7"..My husband installed with no air bubbles..My husband verbalized that the biggest culprit of air bubbles is dust..Make sure the area your working with is dust free...Make sure your kindle screen is wiped down with the cloth it comes with..(look closer you missed a piece)..Before you even pull off the protective film off make sure they are dust free also because of static...If you follow the instructions it goes on bubble free....

If you mess up you get 3 in a package..There all trial and error...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector ever, January 13, 2014
This is the second Tech Armor product I bought. The first was for my cell phone and I liked it so much when I need a new one for my new Kindle I knew I would buy their product again. Although a little more than other protectors, this protector is anti-glare so you don't see your reflection in the glass when your reading or watching a movie. It also doesn't "show" finger prints and dust the way "clear protectors" do. I also like the "feel" when your using the touch screen to move between apps. The video on installing the product was very helpful giving hints like installing it in the bathroom after the shower had been on as it suppresses the dust! Would definitely buy this product again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not crazy about this, March 29, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 10, 2014
I have purchased Tech Armor products in the past and I was very pleased with my purchase. However, this is not the case when it comes to the Kindle protector. The installation was easy but, the first thing I noticed was the screen distortion. I expect a little distortion when using a matte protector but this is unacceptable. It seems too thick and it's a fingerprint magnet.

2.0 out of 5 stars tech armor kindle hdx7", March 9, 2014
tech armor - kindle hdx 7 - the film was not very flexible and hard to apply. I will be replacing it when I find what I want -

2.0 out of 5 stars not true to size, January 28, 2014
i bought it for my kindle hdx and it is not true to size was even sent more and they still are not edge to edge

1.0 out of 5 stars Works alright if you're okay with bubbles., November 19, 2014
The first two failed to go on without bubbles, and I scratched them with the card and cloth trying to remove the bubbles despite the instructions. I decided to take the last one to school and apply it under a tissue culture hood, haha. These hoods suck up dust to avoid contaminating the cultures. It's about as sterile as you can get. The last one still had bubbles in it. I'm guessing it's because the screen protector itself was so static-ky before application, and brought dust into the hood. Whatever. I started rubbing the air bubbles out with the microfiber cloth, no card, and noticed that the matte stuff was coming off and making the screen look weird.

Returned it because it was the quality was so low. This was surprising because the ones for my phone worked great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, a little awkward to apply., December 1, 2014
Good thing they come in a three pack! I wasted one, but it was my first ever attempt at using a screen protector. Lining up the two holes over the camera/sensor is a bit dicey, the holes could be a touch bigger for more leeway in placement. I highly recommend using scotch tape to hold the protector in place, all down one long side before you peel. Like making a book cover. Open your "book cover" and clean one last time before peeling from the underside of the taped edge, placing as you peel. Only had a few air bubbles, and one dust bubble which was easily fixed. Definitely gives your screen a different look and feel.

$24.99 $8.95