3,978 Reviews
 (2,633)

NOTE: This review is for the "HD Clear" version.

Published 18 months ago by J. Durbin

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti-glare, anti-fingerprint screen protector is just ok
Published 24 months ago by shelliecat

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! I found the best iPhone screen protector on Amazon! Stop searching and buy these! :), March 14, 2013
J. Durbin (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
NOTE: This review is for the "HD Clear" version.

Finally, I found a screen protector "set-up" that actually works and these were easy to apply and got the job done perfect! PLUS, they are WAY more fingerprint resistant than others I have used. They may get a few fingerprints on them depending on how dirty your hands are, but these polish up quick with a swipe of my shirt and look good as new. I've had others that just smear around the oils from my hands but these seem to resist that problem/issue, and I love them for it! I HIGHLY recommend these over several others that I have bought here on Amazon, this was the 8th one I've tried. Everything else applies in a similar fashion but they all would get lint underneath them no matter what I did (even using the drop of soap and water method). The same thing happened again on these (no clue where that piece of lint came from) but they give you a small white card that has a piece of re-stickable tape on it, peel that off, lift the screen protector back up (use scotch tape to lift it, DON'T use your fingers) and use the white tape piece they supply to stick it to the piece of lint and lay the protector back down. POOF! Lint was gone and finally, I have a perfect installation. The tape they supply is more like a post-it note stickiness as I've tried tape before to remove the lint but it never seemed to work as well as this combination did.

I'm very picky about dust under the screen protector (especially if it leaves a bubble around a piece of lint) and this is the first set that went on very easy and allowed me to remove any lint from underneath it. Watch their video online for more info at: youtube.com/watch?v=sazUof0xl6k

Here is what you get in the package:

1. Three screen protectors with TruTouch sensitivity so it feels more like the "screen".
2. Installation instructions.
3. Warranty/Customer support information.
4. Small lint-free cloth (better quality and thicker than others I've used).
5. Application card (small, thick piece of cardstock).
6. White card that has the semi-sticky lift tape for removing dust on the underside of the screen protector or for pulling it off the screen.
7. Comes in a nicely styled Cardstock holder for everything. Says "LIFETIME WARRANTY" on the front.

I hope this helps and makes it easier to sort through all the reviews on other screen protectors. These are several steps above others I have used and are a much higher quality. Good luck!

****UPDATE: 5/9/2014**** I still have this on my phone and besides a few very light scratches (from my car keys, I'm sure), it still cleans up VERY well. I don't treat these things nicely either, so for this HD Clear protector to still be doing this well over a year later shows how GREAT this screen protector is! Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector!, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Tech Armor Apple iPhone 4 and 4S Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack] (Accessory)
Very easy to apply! Comes with a cleaning cloth and a square piece of plastic to smooth out bubbles. Stays secure and fits easily with an Otter Box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than advertised!, January 23, 2013
I bought this thinking it might work, but if it doesn't, then I would not be out a lot of cash. This product is one of the easiest to install, and works way better than promised. I was recently on a flight and my seat mate kept asking why I was trying to push buttons on my phone when it was off. I turned the phone to him and showed him it was on. He was amazed. I highly recommend this product. Installation instructions where well done and easy to follow to achieve zero air pockets. No trimming required on my 4S phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector!, December 4, 2012
This screen protector is better than most others I have used because it is protected from all angles. Putting it on was very simple and I had no bubbles the first time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti-glare, anti-fingerprint screen protector is just ok, September 25, 2012
shelliecat (Gaithersburg, Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
When I received these screen protectors, I set about following the application instructions to the letter. Unfortunately, there was an extra step listed in the directions that had me puzzled - this is in reference to the anti-glare and anti-fingerprint screen protectors. There were directions to remove the first tab, place the protector on the screen, and then to remove a second tab. But there is only one tab. Anyway, I did get the protector on my phone, but the edges of the protector were a bit too big to fit my screen well-there was a little bit of overhang. But I contacted the seller, and they were so responsive about addressing my concerns. I now have the HD clear screen protectors, and I like them very much. Also, watching the videos on the Tech Armor website was helpful, as was reading the FAQs. I now know how to get those isolated particles out from under the screen protector when you are applying it - no matter how careful you are, there always is some piece of lint or dust that mars the look of the screen. To fix this, you gently lift the protector off of the screen near where the dirt is, and use a piece of scotch tape to get the dirt to stick to that so you can then replace the protector. I had to do this, and it really does work! My phone is now protected from screen scratches, and the screen is responsive even when in my Otterbox case that has a built in screen protector. (Sometimes I like to put a pretty case on my phone, so I needed the second protector). I recommend the Tech Armor products, but I really like the HD Clear protector the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matte finish, August 24, 2012
The matte finish on this is great. I could actually see my screen on a super sunny day. I will definitely buy more of these in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, October 20, 2012
No bubbles, very easy to install. Very clear, no rainbow effect or distortion. Exactly what I wanted. What do I do with the other two?

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest application, November 11, 2012
I've tried other sticker screen protectors as well as wet application protectors. This one has been the easiest to apply. The HD clear is great because it really is invisible. It doesn't blur or distort the clarity of the screen in any way. I forget I even have it on sometimes. The fact that it came with 3 is also a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run over by a car....screen left pristine., June 2, 2013
This product is incredible. Not only is it reasonably affordable, but each pack comes with three screen protectors and the comfort of a lifetime warranty.

Installation is easy. It comes with a screen wipe as to remove any dust, and if some does get caught between the screen and the protector, the protector settles seamlessly over the dust in a day or two.

My face is very oily, so I bought the protector to keep my phone from getting greasy. After every call, I only have to wipe the protector with a tissue or fabric, and my screen is matte again. I never see fingerprints on the screen. It saves a lot of energy. It also prevents screen glare exceptionally well, as I can use my phone in direct sunlight with ease.

I drop my phone often and it protects well from scratches and nicks. I might see fine lines on the protector itself, but my iphone itself is always left pristine. In fact, I felt compelled to write this review because I lost my phone, which ended up face-down in a gravel-filled driveway. The phone was run by a car over twice. The screen protector was completely chewed up by the gravel, but when I removed the protector, my screen was completely scratch and dent-free. I was shocked.

Because this product goes above and beyond its basic function as a screen protector, I am giving the product a 5/5. I would give more if I could.

I will forever be a Tech Armor customer. Their products are incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars $7 and awesome, January 16, 2013
Well worth the money, stay's applied perfect. Bought this my girlfriend and i can't ever see a thing she is doing on her phone -__- lol!

Rate and Discover Movies