Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 9, 2013
This is the first time I tried Tech Armor screen protectors. These are high quality screen protectors for a great price. I bought a pack of three for mine and my wife's Galaxy Tab 2 tablets. I applied the screen protectors on both tablets exactly as the included intructions specified. Both screen protectors when on flawlessly, not a single bubble on either one. They did not effect the touch screen performance at all. I had several other brands of screen protectors before with alot of poor results. After using these Tech Armor screen protectors I will be looking for them everytime I get a new smart phone of tablet. I highly recommend these.
on July 7, 2013
Applied these in the morning. Seal seemed pretty good. By afternoon, item was full of bubbles. Scratched with only minimal touch. Trust me go with invisible shield. It may be more expensive but last must longer and adheres smoother Only 2 stars because if does seem like it will protect
on April 4, 2013
Only thing I have to say about this screen protector is that it's a universal protector, meaning its for both the Wi-Fi and mobile (4G LTE) types of tables so if you have the Wi-Fi tablet you will have a cutting across the top center. I'm not certain if they make it for each different types because I find that little cutting in the center looks odd on my Wi-Fi table. Other than that, it went on perfectly and instructions are easy to understand.
VINE VOICEon May 21, 2013
I botched my first installation, creating more bubbles than a class of first graders at a birthday party. After living with this messy, splotched mess for a couple of weeks, I tried again, paying closer attention to the instructions and watching the video from Tech Armor.(A friend of mine used to advise "Never do anything for the first time.")

I did much better with the second application although it is not quite perfect, as there are still some issues around the edges. Still, I think these protectors are a must for any tablet. There is minimal glare, all those fingerprints are all over the protector instead of the tablet, and having a bit of protection from scratches is comforting. It's good that these come in 3-packs as I may finally get it just right the next time.

I see that the original price for these was $25 for three. That's crazy, but I would not hesitate to spend $8 for three of them.
on June 16, 2013
First off, I just want to come clean and confess that I do NOT read directions/instructions! I just look at what I have and figure it out! LOL.

Needless to say, I had a few special moments (definitely ALL MY FAULT) putting the screen protector on. With that being said, I did have a few tiny bubbles! REGARDLESS, that would NOT stop me from continuing to purchase this over and over. The sensitivity on the galaxy screen is the same as if the protector wasn't on there. We don't use a stylus so I cannot comment on that aspect. These are well worth the money and I will purchase this brand again.
on May 20, 2013
The screen protector was really easy to install, the size is almost perfect for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0". It comes with a small cardboard to install, a lint-free wipe and a "dirt tape" which is a very glue-y paper that can help you remove dirt that is very attached to the screen. All in all I will say the installation would be 5/5 stars but I can only give it a 4 star rating because of the screen itself. Though it looked really well, the screen needs to be cleaned up way more often than the one I used before (don't remember the brand). Finger-grease stains are the most obnoxious and you can even see the "gesture password" grease ghost if you don't clean it up. Even with real clean hands (recently washed) you'll get some sort of stain, but like I said, it's just a matter of cleaning it with a wipe or anything and it's back to normal.

Side note: When the screen is on and, as long as there is no sun directly on it, the "grease" won't really be a problem.
on May 5, 2013
This is a good product in the overall sense that it does do what it is suppose too!! It is not a very easy product to secure on the tablet due to air pockets etc..., however with patience and some effort you will have a very nice viewing and protection of your tablet screen, so it does work and the value is great. I would recommend this product,again as long as the user has a little patience?/ It is not a 1,2,3 product. But it is a very nice product as once it is attached, you really have no glare and quite frankly,it is almost invisible to the eye. Thanks ,
on June 5, 2013
I love this tablet, I play with it every day. So much you can do with it. I ordered one for my husband after I had mine for a little while. It takes the place of a laptop. So much easier to carry where ever I go. Can just slide it in my purse, no waiting time at the Dr. office or while I am having the car serviced, or anywhere else I have to wait can keep myself happy with the tablet. Some have bought a bigger one but I love the smaller one.
on February 24, 2013
Great fit for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"

Followed the instructions and found it easy to apply. I did end up with a couple of bubbles on the edge, but that was my fault. I missed two teeny tiny dust particles.

The bubbles were easy enough to fix. Using the edge of my fingernail, I lifted a small portion of the clear cover and removed the dust particles. I replaced the cover and no bubble! :)

I love the fact I have three covers for the price of one. After a year of tapping, I'm sure the surface will be scratched. I can take off the old cover and replace it with one of the extra covers!
on August 27, 2013
This product came with everything I needed to make installaion a breeze. It not only included the protector, cleaning cloth and squeegy, but something I had never seen before and that was lint strips to pick up any small particles of dust on the glass surface. They made picking up the last few specs noticed. I recommend looking a second and third time before applying the protector itself. It helps to look at different angles on the glass or even in different lighting.

The install itself was very easy and if you pre-clean the glass on your device. Peel the 1rst layer partially off the Screen Protector, and line it up at the corresponding end of your device. then pull the remaining layer off as you allow the protector to lay down across the rest of the screen. This protects the screen protector from dust until it is ready to make contact with the screen itself. The protector literally seals itself to the glass as you roll it down over the glass. (See the manual for a better description of this.) Then all that is left is to use the squeegy and cleaning cloth to remove any air bubbles. I had only a very few small air bubbles that were easily removed. You then simply peel off the top layer of the screen protector to expose the final screen protector. I followed this buy a good cleaning of the protector and surface of the device.

When done properly, I could not tell there was even a screen protector on unless I looked for it. I had no bubbles and it was perfect. It did not affect the touchscreen sensitivity in any way. The clear HD version allows for he clearest image I have ever seen on a sceen protector. My wife likes it, and thats the most important thing to me!