Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on December 27, 2013
The screen has a cut out for the home button at the bottom and a cut out for the camera lens at the top. If aligned for the button the protector covered the lens with the tab being out of alignment. For a product like this i would not expect this poor quality. Yes I made it fit by cutting the protector but that is not what i expected to do. I emailed them but got a request for a review rather than a response. Cheaper products work just as well and fit much better.
on December 24, 2013
Wasn't able to install any of the 3 screen guards. Ended up trashing the whole thing out of frustration. These won't fit a Galaxy Tab 3 7". The plastic covers the front camera and doesn't line up properly with the main button. On the product picture the plastic appears to line up with the cameras but this is not the case. Very unhappy with the false advertising.
on January 22, 2014
These are by far the worst screen protectors I've ever used. Install is easy but it doesnt stick all the way and leaves tons of bubbles that dont go away like other brands.
on March 8, 2014
I've purchased many screen protectors for my smart phone and for other tablets (Nexus 7, Sero 7 Pro) and I purchased these for a Tab 3 7". These are impossible to use because the 2nd step peels back the protector that you just smoothed down, letting in air bubbles. I tried 3 times with the same result, even when holding down the protector. The 2nd layer is too strongly attached to the base for this to work. Results in tons of air bubbles.
on December 18, 2013
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

I am glad this was a three pack, It took two tries to get one on and passable. I did this procedure in an office environment, area was clean (wiped down the desk with a disinfectant wipe and then cleaned the screen according to the directions included in the package.

The first film went into the garbage after 5 mins. Not because of fingerprints, but because it seems to have the intesting property of pulling dust out of the air. I had an audience for the procedure and they were just as befuddled as I was. Impossible to clean the adhesive once it collected the debris and impossible to attach cleanly (bubble free) to the device.

Be aware that the ANTI-GLARE feature will dull your display output significantly. To the point that when the screen goes into power saving mode it is impossible to read the screen at an angle. This is not a clear film, it is fogged. I have had anti-glare film that was clear before so this caught me by suprise.

Outside of those issues, it is a thick protective layer between me and the screen so it is doing its job. There hasn't been any noticable degradation of contact sensitivity when navigating the screens.

I have always used the Zagg protectors in the past, but decided to go the cheap route. The Zagg replacement is already ordered. The last one I applied stayed on the same device (iPhone4) for almost three years. It's not a bad product, it's just not for me. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to go cheap.
on December 5, 2015
This company is where I go first when I have a screen I want to protect. Every single one of their products has performed exceptionally well for me, and I think I'm on my 5th touch device. So very happy I stumbled across them first when I got my first tablet. The company is even great about support and sent a new screen when I happened to muck up the installation on another product.
on February 7, 2014
mistaken buy this product and want to return it but it's very difficult if I am in another country and bought by international buson need help if anyone can help me my email is yimacapa@hotmail.com,
I just want to make the change for another play 3 having the same seller
on February 12, 2014
This is a terrible product it kept bubbling up customer service was no help used all three that came with package and doesn't even seem to fit correctly on my device. They all ended up in the trash,If you want to be frustrated at the time and money wasted then purchase this. BEWARE
on January 26, 2014
I ended up using all 3 that came in the package. Just couldn't seem to get the air pockets out, it didn't matter what I tried. I have install plenty of screen protectors in the past, the last one was on my Note 2 and it was perfect. So I really think that this had something to do with the type of screen protector. They just don't stick to the screen as other screen protector do. Seems to lift very easily.
on February 3, 2014
This is very thin and hard to line up with the screen, After 4 or 5 tries there is dozens of bubbles under the screen, and you just might as well try again with a new screen. Two screens an many try"s latter I just gave up. I guess you really don't need a screen protector on a note pad anyway. Waste of money!